Chapter Ten: Stuck with you

So now I know how to wield my powers I need to apply them to saving Elizabeth. Right now she's some soulless body with really sharp teeth.

So me and The Doctor went exploring again. And the door finally revealed itself. But it disappeared when we went in. And Elizabeth was still in that chair. But she had some company.

'So we meet again. Why aren't you in Venice? I thought all of you were gone? Or do you have a death wish?'

I could see that The Doctor was bluffing. He wouldn't kill a fly. Unless he needed to, but that was the last resort. And when he said 'so we meet again' he said it smoothly although his body tensed up a little.

Everything was so weird. Then I blacked out again. The next thing you know the vampire thingy is dead and Elizabeth is back. Then we left the palace saying we had to take care of my mother and that was it.

'I guess this is goodbye Doctor'

'Don't be silly I never wanted you to go.. I've just seen too many deaths in my lifetime. How about one more trip?'

I don't know what to do, should I stay and then face going later or should I forget about him?

'Actually I have a better idea! I am your new travelling buddy! You're stuck with me now, and this is not up for discussion!'

The Doctor stood there blank faced and blinked a few times.

'Come on then, lets go then or do you fancy staying here?' The Doctor looked at me with a wide grin on his face.

We then entered the Tardis not knowing where we would end up, but I knew wherever I went with The Doctor, excitement and adventure would be around the corner.

*** The Doctor's POV ***

Millie can never know what happened in that room. It is better that she does not know and it is even better that she is with me. Now I can watch over her closely.

A/N

So this is the end of the book! Thanks to the few people that actually read my book! And there will be another explaining stuff and filling in the gaps like what happened in the room. But that book will come much later. Right now I am working on a romance-y book. So read that when I publish it! Anyways thanks again!!!

Cxxx