Chapter Eight: It's Raining Cybermen

I couldn't sleep last night. I had the dreams again. The cybermen were chasing me. They wanted to update me. Like I was iOS 5. I tried to tell them thanks but no thanks I'll just go home. I thought they were friendly. But I could see what they do. Making an emotionless human. Turning them into a robot. It was evil. After witnessing this sadness I ran. I must have made a noise because they ran after me. After running what felt like a decade, a paper flew in my face. 'Galifrey' I know what that is for some reason. The home of the Time Lords and Ladies. But how do I know this stuff? Maybe when The Doctor showed me? I need to ask him tomorrow.

I woke up in the morning and I saw that the couch was empty. The Doctor was gone.

I ventured around the palace, looking for The Doctor. I don't know where he went, but I don't think that he would leave me here. So I continued walking. The palace was massive, but it looked smaller on the outside. It reminded me of the Tardis.

That's it... A Tardis but how?

I need to find The Doctor quickly.

* unknown person's POV *

She's getting smarter and is close to discovering why she was dragged here. Something must be done about that. I can't have my plan be compromised by her. Even if she hasn't realised she is.... Special. She still poses as a threat to me . I need to get rid of her. After all she is-

' Anybody there? '

I hide in the shadows and wait for them to leave.

* The Doctor's POV *

Why is this happening? I have no idea what is going on. I need to find Amel- Emmeline. I think she is the key. If she is then we would just have to run. And never look back. I've been doing it my whole life. It's something I am not proud of but.. It had to be done.

* Millie's POV *

Just running down the halls. It is casual. I mean I don't need to just sit down and relax. I just need some 'exercise' might as well just run after The Doctor. Some random guy, one minute he's hyper, the next he's over thinking.

The Doctor walks out into the hallway and, ironically turns left. But I was on the right of him.

I walk up to him and follow him. He turns around so I go to the left. Then I tap him in the shoulder.

'You shouldn't sneak up behind me you know. You could scare me and my hearts would stop.'

'You have hearts? How many?'

'I only have 864 hearts... No I'm just kidding only 2!'

'Anyways I had a dream...'

'A dream?'

'About the cybermen. They were trying to upgrade me for some reason. I woke up and you weren't there. I don't know what it meant. But I think it is a premonition.'

'Okay. Well I have to tell you something. A very, very, very long time ago, I got told something. That I would meet someone special. She could predict things, but these things could be altered. I think that person is you.'

We walked outside and we saw a cyberman. It walked towards me and exploded, then another and another.

It was raining cybermen. But they didn't look like normal cybermen. For some reason I knew what normal cybermen looked like. These cybermen looked more advanced. Their features were more defined.

I don't know, but I felt like Buckingham Palace was the 'hot spot' for all off the aliens...

'I think we have just gotten ourselves into a huge mess, Millie.'

A/N:

Yay eighth chapter!! Sorry for being soooo slow I'm not really good at writing books! So hard.... But I won't give up!!! Yay! To all the Whovians out there are you pumped for the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who! #SaveTheDay :D