Chapter three-The welcome speech

(Len)

"Heeeey! It's runny and lenny Who knew they'd show up?"

Oh no! When we walk in I see a boy with dark blue hair and a guy with purple hair.The boys walked up to me and greeted us but not in a nice way.I know him and didn't want to end up seeing him again after last time.

Ever since rin was 7,they have been constantly teasing her and hurting her as for me as well.We both lost our friends that way and hated each other because of it.We used to be friends but I don't think so now.

I ignored them and pulled rin with me to my seat.I made her take the seat next to me so I could help her against them and with her schoolwork since I made sure in every class,I would protect her!

(Rin)

When the bell rang once again,the teacher stept in and we sat down.But the weird thing is,I know her! Her long,blue twintails trailed behind her as she called out the register.It was miku! Me and Len's housemate miku was our homeroom teacher? It Was crazy! I slightly waved and miku waved under her desk at me.Len too.Miku moved in with us ever since we were 4 and has acted like a mother to us both.

"Alright students,today we have two transfer students joining us! Will you please stand up?"

"Yes miss"

I thought if we said miku,it would make us suspicious so we just agreed to call her miss for now.

"U-um..."

I looked at len who was so nervous.I smiled and whispered

"It's okay,don't be shy"

He nodded and began to speak.

"U-um....m.my name is Len kagamine.I have m-moved here to p-practise my singing skills and l-learn new things....uh....um....."

"Hey why don't you try and learn some speaking skills first huh Lenny?"

"Yea practise your useless speech BEFORE you embarrass yourself to the whole class dummy!"

I could tell Len was trying his best and those two were not helping.While it was true,it was mean.Miku gave them a angry look and they shut up.I could tell she was going to punish them after the speech.OK My turn!

"Hello! My name is rin kagamine.I like singing,dancing,writing and sweets! I also enjoy being with my family! I have come here to make friends and progress in life! I have also come here to help get rid of bully's that might hurt me or my brother!

I stare at the boys as they know I mean them.Len looks at me as I blurt out my loud speech to the classroom.Miku puts her hand in the air and moves it down towards me.She gives me a wink and says well done!

Len isn't so good with speeches or talking to a lot of people.He gets shy and nervous,he tries to hide or run.I'm just happy he said it at all.He could of just let me do all the talking but he wanted to do it as well.He is somewhat brave sometimes when he tries.

I give him a Pat on the head as we sit down.The bell rings and luka is once again on the floor,her hands over her ears shivering.Geez! That girl is defiantly scared of the bell!

(Len)

I go to head out of the classroom where rin tugs me.She whispers saying that the next lesson is boring and that we should skip.I feel hungry so we head outside to eat a snack we got.

"This place is nice isn't it Len?"

Rin asked me with a smile.I agree.There is a nice flowerbed next to the benches,a roofy bit for outside rainy eating and a field.It is small but nice and calm.This sun is out so we sit on a bench near the corner of the field.Since we haven't been put on the register yet,they won't think we are not in class.

(Rin)

It's a nice sunny day with a breeze that picks up the flower petals and spreads them everywhere around the school grounds.I take a bite and look at Len,happily eating his sandwhich.It's cheese and ham,his favorite.