Chapter six-Len's secret

(Rin)

"Morning Len!,whatcha doing this early?"

I greet Len with a smile.The morning is the best time for Len,I prefere the night! It's dark,magical and misterious.It's covered in tiny white specks that sparkle and glow unlike the hot and bright sun of the morning.

He looked unimpressed today.I guess he is still annoyed about what happed yesturday.I guess I did make him feel a bit uncomfortable so I deserve it.He looks away with a sigh and tries to smile.It's cute.

"Oh I'm looking for a picture"

"A picture? Why?"

"I lost it,it's important so...."

"Eh?"

I notice something in his school bag and unfold it.It's folded up and a little lost with colour but I can kind of see.It must be old given the state.I hold it up

"Huh? It's a heart-shaped photo!"

(Sorry for the black border around it but I suck at editing!)

"Rin! Give it!"

"No!"

"But why?"

"Because I'm curious!"

"Rin!...Why?"

"I don't know any of these people!"

"Really? Not even the boy?"

"Huh? Well now that I look closer,dispite the colour and quality...."

When I looked closer,I saw a boy that looked a bit like Len.I wonder who he is......WAIT?!

"Is that you Len?"

"Yep,that is me in that photo"

"Geez,why are you surrounded by strange girls?"

"They are not strange! You haven't met one of them yet!"

"Your right,I haven't seen them yet so I wouldn't"

"But you have seen one of the girls........"

"I have?"

It's hard to tell their colours and look similar but who? Maybe a girl that we met ages ago? Or I forgot? I'll ask

"Who are these girls Len?"

"Huh? U-Uh well you see the one holding my head on the right,Her name is Gumi"

"Gumi?"

"Yes"

Len gives a nod and points.I look closely at where he points.It's still hard to tell but I think she has green hair.She looks nice.

"She has short,light-green hair down to her shoulders and pretty green eyes,I know you can't see that well"

I'm still confused but he is explaining as I nod my head up and down,trying to agree with him.It's hard not to since he is so cute and nice when he explains them.Wait could they be? No! Impossible! Len is kind,cute and inoccent.He wouldn't do that!