Chapter four-Learning,running,bullies!

(Rin)

"Oh looks like it's time for our next lesson! Let's go Len!"

"Y-yes! Um let's check our diary's!"

"Sure uh.......uh.....ah!"

Homeroom-9:00-H7
Maths-10:00-M5
Science-11:00-S2
Lunch-12:00
English-13:00-E5
History-14:00-H3
Library-15:00-L2

"OK so this is what lessons we have for today! What's the time?"

"Uh....it's 10:45! The bell will go in five minutes!"

"OK so what class?"

"Um....uh class S2! Where is that?"

"Uh.....I'm lost!"

I look at the map and then at Len. I have no clue where we are or where are class is! I turn around but there is no-one to get help from.Oh no!

We look around the area but still no-one! There isn't many student's that are Vocaloids in this singing school so they can easily read the letters and such,we cannot! Well it's harder anyway.

(Len)

I look once more until I see a flash of pink and a loud sound.

*RING!*

When the bell goes,the pink flash falls onto the ground.I wonder.....could it be her?

I look at rin and point at the floor at her.She gets up and takes my hand.We approach her slowly as we both are nervous.

"Eh...owwwaa! That hurt!"

I recognise that voice! I look down at her as she gets up and nod at rin.

"Ah....awo..huh? Oh it's you two!"

"Hi again!"

"Why are you not going to class?"

"We are....lost"

"Oh OK! I'll help you!"

"I tried to read the diary but couldn't understand it! Help us!"

Rin smiled in a panicked way and hurridly shoved the book into luka's hands.I could tell rin was begging as if being late was the end of the world.I highly doubt that though! I think it just lowers your grade.I heard it's bad to effect your grade on your first day here also.

Luka opened the book and started explaining.It took time but we understood eventually.

"Ok so you know where it says a letter then a number? Well for example H3,It starts with the letter " h" because of H in history.The letter is always the first letter of the subject such as

L for library
S for science
H for history
E for English
And h for homeroom"

"OK I understand...but why does homeroom have h as well as history?"

"It's hard to understand why they put to different lessons with the same letter! It's very confusing but I'll put it as simply as I can!"

As she explains in simple ways why,me and rin are enjoying the help.In a way,this was a lesson in itself! It was fun and good to know so we don't get lost again!

"OK so you understand the letter system,time for the numbers!"

"OK! So there are many different rooms for the same lessons,we number them to help identity them from the others!"

"For example,M2 would be maths room two right? And H4 would be history room four!"

"But what about homeroom four? There would be two H4's then!"

"Yes but the fact is that there is only one homeroom, therefore they name it H0 for students to know which is which! Clever right?"

"I gotta say it's smart! Still confuses me a bit..."

"Not the only one to say that rin..."

I look at my phone, it's 11:26! We are late by a mile!

"Rin,rin,rin! It's time,were late! Let's go! Now!"

"Geez calm Len oh and thanks luka,we owe you one!"

"Really? I'll have a think then..."

"Sure but first!"

We quickly pack up and wave goodbye,as we dash inside the building and up the stairs.We need to hurry before she finds out we aren't in the classroom and instead running up and down stairs,through hallway's for my damn sisters sake! I mean it's only her who cares about being late and all that,not me.I only came here because if her after all and surprisingly,the reason we are late is because of her too.Oh the irony hurts me so Much!

We rush to the top floor where the rooms of "s" are! There is six science rooms and we are in the last one on the left! I tell rin that as we head up the last stairs.This school has ALOT of floors which means....ALOT of stairs!

(Rin)

As we are running up the many stairs,I can't help but see goe hard Len is focusing on the book.I mean,he is working hard and that's good but...it just seems like he has something pushing him this far.

....Maybe I'm just thinking to deeply in this? I mean Len likes helping me so I guess I'm...the..reason? I don't know and don't care! Push that away from your mind rin! Focus on not fal-iiiiiiinnnnngggg!

"Um rin? Are you okay?"

".....grrr...."

Great,perfect timing for a fail! Word of advice,never think about falling or you will fall.

(Len)

I quickly look to see rin on the floor and her bag open everywhere.Next to her on the floor is a boy,a blue haired boy,a boy I know.Dammit! It's kaito!

"PSS hey runny! Great job on falling by the way! You shouldn't be running in the hallways like the STUPID girl you are!"

Grrrr now I dislike kaito

"What's wronnnng? You crying? Good,that's what you get runny for running in the hallway!"

Grrr now I hate kaito

"Oh by the way,where is your yellow haired bodyguard freak that's called Len? My guess is that you ran away since your ALWAYS running!"

Now I'm gonna kill this jerk