Mom?

*Olivia's POV*
    "Liberty Benson?" The nurse called. God. Please, she has to be ok. She's my baby. I look up at Elliot, holding me, and I look at the rest of my squad; all of which have tears in their eyes. El looks down at me before responding .
"That's  us" he says, almost as if he's apologizing for some reason.
"Well, she's stable, she's unconscious and she lost a lot of blood so we'll definitely have to keep a close e-"
"Will she make it?" Fin interjects.
"It's a little soon but we're hoping so" the nurse looks down at me. "You found her?" She asks. I begin sobbing as I shake my head.
"I'm so sorry." And with that, she leaves. I cover my face with my hands, I hate everyone seeing me like this. I'm the strong one, they need me, but it's my baby. Elliot lays me across several chairs, allowing me to rest my head on his lap when he sits down next to me. I put my head on his lap and face the backs of the chairs, curling myself into a ball. I close my eyes and drift off.
I begin cry, with my baby bleeding in my lap. "NOOO" I cry. I pick up the phone and call 911, arching them remove her one a stretcher when they finally arrive. "NO,PLEASE!!" I start shaking, unaware of who is shaking me. "Liv! Liv come on, it's me, Elliot!" "STOP" I scream. "Please" I whisper. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me as I suddenly jerk awake, terrified.
"You were dreaming about it, weren't you?" He asks, holding me tighter. I shake my head, sinking into his body, his heat. "Do you want to go see her at least?" He asked. I tried to slow my breathing to speak but couldn't. So instead I violently began shaking my head. He helped me up and I fell into his arms. Wrapping his arms tighter around me he whispered. "Come on." We left first and the rest of the squad followed, arms full of balloons, flowers, and toys they had picked up from the gift shop while I was asleep.
**Elliot's POV**
I've never seen her like this, she's usually so strong. I don't know what it is going to take to help her sooner. I offer to take her to see Liberty and the second she stood up she fell into my arms. She was crying and it felt like my arms could stop the pain. I hugged her tighter, desperately trying to shelter her from all the pain. The squad went to get Liberty some flowers and balloons which I thought was a nice gesture. After giving her some time I help her to the room. "You ready?" I ask. I open the door and see Liberty hooked up to several different machines. I turn around, shocked.
"No,El...please, stay" she begs, begin to cry again. I wrap her tightly in a hug.
"Always" I say, and there's silence, the guys walk in and lay their things down. Leaving the room to get some food an give me and Liv time.
"Let me know when baby girl wakes up" Fin whispers as he walks by.
"Promise." I say, walking over to Liv who's sitting beside Liberty. I stand next to her and put my hand on her shoulder, rubbing her back,allowing her to cry without fear of judgement. We sit there for several minutes before I hear movement and look down at Liv,stopping all movement.
**Liv's POV**
I hear something move and instantly stop crying and look up. I look at El with utter shock and surprise.
"M....Mo....Mom?" And with that, my heart stops and my head falls to my face.
**Author's POV**
Let me know what you think. Suggestions? Thoughts? Concerns?
Let me know...thanks to all of you who continue to read and vote, without you guys I would be nothing! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!