After All This Time

**A/N**
Thank you guys so much for reading. I am truly amazed that this book has made it as far as it has. I'm gaining readers and followers everyday so thank you to any newcomers. To my long term loyal followers, I love and appreciate all of you and I honestly couldn't do this without all of you and your votes and compliments. Thank you all so much for the love and support.❤️**

Olivia had just woken up to complete and utter bliss. She was wrapped in Elliot's arms, as she had been since their very deep conversation the night before. She had told Elliot all about her mother and what she knew about her father.

Her mother, had been a rape victim and since Olivia had been born she was abusive and a very strong alcoholic. She had told him about the time that her mother had been so drunk that she had almost killed Olivia in a chokehold when she was just 16. Although her mother had been an abusive alcoholic, Olivia loved her and took advantage of the good times that she had had with her mother every so often. Olivia had always felt like her mother had resented her because she had been the product of such a bad memory.

She didn't know much about her father, but recently she had been wanting to did farther and was planning on learning more about him very soon. Last nights conversation had gotten her thinking and she had a plan, but she didn't think that Elliot would ever approve. Olivia got out of bed and went to the bathroom quietly so she wouldn't wake up Elliot. She took the small evidence bad that had been in her top drawer of her vanity and used the qtip inside to swab her mouth. Next she pulled 2 of her own hairs and placed them inside a second small baggie and put them both back in their drawer. She had just gotten back to her bed, about ready to sit down, when her phone rang followed by Elliot's just seconds later. Both sprung out of bed and got dressed, Olivia in a grey long sleeve shirt with a white tank top underneath and a pair of tight fitting black dress slacks. Elliot, wearing the same outfit he had come to see her in.

"You know, those slacks looks great on your form but I bet they'd look better off," Elliot said, opening the car door for her.

"Later big boy. You can wait," she let out a chuckle, buckling her seat belt and checking her pockets for the two small baggies. They walked into the 1 6 a few minutes later and instantly headed for Cragen's office.

"Isn't that what you wore yesterday?" Cragen asked, motioning towards Elliot.

"I was in a hurry and couldn't find anything else, must be in the laundry" he lied, avoiding eye contact with Cragen. Cragen looked between the pair a few times before shrugging it off and getting right down to business.

"17 year old female, rapped and dismembered left in the alley. Meet Warner at the crime scene and get this prick." He said sternly. Olivia admired how he was so dedicated  to the job and how passionate he was. They did as told and went to the crime scene, it was a dark alley that got little to no attention before now. As they pulled up to the crime scene there were people lined up behind the police tape, all wanting to know who had done this and who the victim was. Elliot and Olivia pushed their way through the people, flashing their badges to the to unis guarding the area. "Warner, what do ya got?" Elliot asked.

"Cause of death is strangulation. There is ligature marks just under the chin done by what could be a chain. I'd put the TOD somewhere between 2 and 4 this morning." Elliot checked his watch, 7:15.

"So anywhere from 3-5 hours ago. He shouldn't be too far, glad we here when we did." He looked to Warner with a disappointed look, the young victims are always the hardest. He looked just behind her to see Olivia kneeling over the dead girls body. She had been sitting there for only a minute or so and she already had a few possible suspects. She couldn't believe that someone would do such s thing to a young, beautiful girl but she was determined to find the prick and nail him to the wall.