Again

**so I just wanted to let you know that the POV is changing. It will no longer be Elliot and Olivia's POV. I feel like I can explore more and get you guys more involved in a different POV**

    Olivia couldn't believe what had just happened. The man, her partner, she had just slept with had not only treated her like a queen but had treated her daughters like his own. They had only been on a few dates and she barely knew anything about him, but he had already won her heart. Caroline pulled her from her thoughts and back to reality when she reminded her that Liberty needed to be woken up to change her bandages.

"Right, sorry I'll be right there," she said pushing herself off of her bed and going to her bathroom to grab the fresh bandages. Elliot had left half an hour before to get fresh clothes for work so she had to handle this herself. Mentally preparing herself she walked into Liberty's room, "Liberty, sweetie, it's time to change your bandages before I go to work." She said, sitting down on the edge of Liberty's bed.

"Um, I'll change my own, you have to get to work" she said sitting up quickly in bed, not wanting Olivia to see that she had, in fact, done it again once or twice.

"Your doctor said I need to change them to make sure that they're secure and putting the right amount of pressure on the cuts. Please, I don't want to argue about this. Just let me see so I can change them" she said, lightly pulling on Liberty's arm.

"No, really it's fine. I got it, you're going to be late for work. I promise, if I need help I'll ask Caroline," she urged, hoping desperately that Olivia would agree.

Olivia sighed, "Ok fine. But Caroline is coming in later to check on you and she will change them out that time. Agreed?"

Liberty let out a sigh of relief, "Ok, I guess that's fine. I love you," she said wrapping her arms around Olivia.

"I love you too," Olivia cooed, pulling Liberty closer. As she went to close the door to Liberty's room she turned around to check on things one last time before walking  into the living room to find Caroline on the couch. "Hey, I want you to go in Liberty's room in 2 hours and change her bandages, she's acting a little off so just check on her for me when you're in there?"

"Yeah sure mom. 2 hours I'll go in, I'll let you know if I find out why she's acting strange." Caroline said, pulling Olivia into a tight hug.

"I've got to go to work now but I'll see you when I get home, I'll try to be back before dinner. I love you." She said, turning to walk to the door. "Love you too, oh and tell Elliot I said hi and thanks for the great breakfast."

Olivia's mind wandered to Elliot as she walked to the precinct, what an amazing man he was and how she had already fallen head over heels for him. When she was right outside of the precinct she saw an unfamiliar car and originally shrugged it off.

"I hope you're happy now Elliot, I'm glad this is finally behind us. I'll never stop caring about you but I'm glad that we've decided to move on." Olivia heard as she walked into the bullpen.

"I'll never stop caring about you either, but we decided that this is what was best for you, me...for the kids" his voice trailed off just thinking of his kids and the toll this must be taking on them. "I love them, I love you, but I think we'll both be happier this way." He said slightly quieter than before. Elliot's eyes caught Olivia as she walked to her desk.

"Is that her?" Kathy asked, following Elliot's glance to Olivia who was clearly taken aback by being introduced into a conversation with a woman she had never met before.

"Um hi, I'm Olivia. Elliot's partner." She said, careful to avoid eye contact.

"Kathy please, she's just my partner. I'm showing her the ropes, she's new. Besides, we're over now, what difference does it make?" He said sternly, looking to Kathy and moving so that she could see him.