second case

(Liv's POV)

I was sitting at my desk and all of a sudden I feel a hand wrap around my chair and my waist. What the hell is going on, I think to myself.

"Last night was fun," Eliiot, it was Elliot.

"I had a very good time, thank you so much again. " I tell him.

"Maybe we should do it again some time, you know I could pick you up at your house and I could make you a nice meal at my place. But only if that's what you want." He says.

"Of course, I..." I was interupted by Cap coming in and dropping a blue folder on me and Elliot's desks.

"Vics at the Mercy, 16 year old, says she was walking alone last night and was pulled into a dark alley." He says.

"We're on it. Liv I'll grab your coat." Elliot says.

***at Mercy***

"Hello, I'm Det. Olivia Benson and this is my partner Elliot. Can you tell us what happened to you? Now I know it will be hard but we need to put this man in jail for what he did to you." I say trying to make her as comfortable as possible.

"I was walking home from my boyfriends house after a fight, I was crying and all of a sudden I feel a hand on my butt and someone put their hand over my mouth. He pulled me into the alley, he took of my clothes and raped me." She told us sobbing.

"Now listen sweetie, I am going to need you to give us a rape kit. That means that they are just going to take a couple of swabs and see if they can get some DNA so we can put this man in jail." I say.

(El's POV)

I can't believe that just happened. Her first time asking a vic for a rape kit and she handles it so well. We head back to the precinct and go straight to our desks to try and find a lead. I get a call from the hospital saying that they found semen in the rape kit. Me and Liv go and get it and bring it straight back to the ME's office.

"Hey, Mel. Do you think you can take a look at this and run it through the system to find a match."

"Sure Elliot, it'll be done in about five. Is this your new partner?" She asks gesturing to Olivia.

"Hi, I'm Olivia, Elliot's new partner, and you are." She asks.

"Well, I'm Melinda but you can call me Mel. And during a case you can consider me your best friend.

(Liv's POV)

Well Melinda seems really nice, and she has a sense of humor which is nice, especially since most people here seem really serious. We get a lead for a man named Michael Bore. We get a search warrant to search his house. We head to his house and I see someone sneak out the back door. I tell Elliot that I'll take the back, and run around the house. I get to the back when I immediately get hit in the back of the head and fall. Someone pulls me up off the ground and puts a knife to my throat. I try to scream but he slaps me and I drop my gun. He picks it up and puts it to my head and drops the knife.

"El---!" I try to scream.

"Liv? Hold on I'm coming where are you?" He yells frantically.

"She's back here, I suggest that if you want her to live you drop your gun where you are. Why don't you try to reason with him Det." He says to me, pushing the gun harder into my head.

"Elliot! Don't drop your gun, you have to get him.." I begin, before he cuts me off by starting to unbuckle my belt.

"Liv, I'm coming to help you." He yells to me.

"You better stay back detective, before I do the same thing to her that I did to that girl." He says beginning to pull my jeans down and undo my bra.

"Drop the gun!" Wait who was that. "Drop it now and leave the girl alone!" I recognise that voice. Wait Captain, its Captain.

**** to be continued****

A/N sorry for making it such a cliff hanger. I thought it was getting kind of long, plus I don't have a whole lot of time to write today. I'll update A.S.A.P.