[two]

02. Hey Alli

"The bank?"
Zoey asked

"Yeah. My sister is going there"
Dallas said before eating a fry.

"So she's actually letting you help?" Zoey asked

"Not exactly"
Dallas said, his mouth full of fries.

"So your going behind her back?" Zoey asked

Dallas nodded. He noticed his sister walk in with Lydia.

"Shh" Dallas said, stopping Zoey from saying anything

"Hey Dall" Allison says with a smile

"Hi" he said

"Hey Zoey" Allison said smiling at Zoey

"Sup" Zoey said nervously

Allison turns her head towards her friends lunch table.

"I'll see you later"
She said them walking off

Dallas turned around, making sure their out of ear range.

"Anywho. I'm coming with you"
Zoey said before taking a bite of her sandwich.

"No your not" Dallas said

"Yes I am" Zoey said squinting at him

"No. I don't want you getting hurt" Dallas retorted

"Fine. One of these days Dallas" Zoey said

Dallas followed quietly behind his older sister. He his behind bush while Allison cut the bank doors open. Once she was in he slipped in shortly after.

Dallas looked around cautiously. Allison was still in his view. That was until someone grabbed him by his arm.

"Let me go" he yelled

The person dragged him forward, where Allison was.

"Dallas?" She yelled

"Hey alli" he said with a nervous laugh:

"Keep your mouth shut and listen close. You have no idea what you've just stepped into. Right now you've got about 20 seconds to get your ass hidden." The person said. The person now being recognized as Ms. Morrell.

"What are you doing here?"
Allison questioned

"Get in that storage closet. Lock the door. When you hear the fighting start, that's when you come out." Ms. Morrell barker at us.

"What fighting?"
Dallas asked

"You'll hear it now go" she said shoving the two into the closest.

Allison locked the door behind them.

"What are you —"
Allison began, but was cut short by Dallas throwing his hand over her mouth.

He could hear Kali's toenails clicking as she walked down the deserted halls. Kali stopped as she picked up the familiar scent of Allison and an unfamiliar one.

"Here" Dallas whispered, handing his sister his jacket to cover her scent.

Allison took it. The jacket was rather big on both of them. It use to be Chris'.

Kali then continued down the
hall. Allison pulls out her phone to check their surroundings.
It was mostly buckets and boxes. So they thought, soon enough they found Erica. Not they way they wanted to though. She was dead. Her body cold and dirty.

Allison put a hand over her mouth to cover up her scream. Dallas didn't know Erica, but seeing his sister so scared made him worried. Even if she got on his nerves, a lot.

The sound of grunts and growls meant the fight Ms. Morrell had been talking about started.

"Stay here"
Allison demanded

"No" Dallas retorted.

"I don't want you to get hurt"
Allison stated

Dallas rolled his eyes and pushed pass Allison. He pulled his gun from his back pocket.

Allison watched helplessly as Scott get stabbed in the stomach.

"Don't break open the door"
Derek yelled to Dallas

Dallas being his stubborn self didn't listen. He opened the vault letting Boyd and Cora, Derek's sister out.

Derek grabs Dallas by the arm, he looks as if he's going to kill him. Dallas shoves Derek getting his arm free.

"Do you have any idea what you've just done?" Derek asked

"You want to blame me? None of this would have happened if you weren't going around turning teens into killers"
Dallas said, his signature bitch face plastered on.

"No no that's just the rest of your family" Derek said

Dallas pulled his gun from his pocket and aimed it at Derek.

"You son of bitch"
He yelled ready to shoot

"Dallas" Allison yelled

"No this dick deserves to get shot. He killed mom" Dallas said angrily.

Ever since he found out about his mom, he became ruthless. He grew up fast. The death made him realize how screwed up the world actually is.

"I think it's time you tell them what really happened"
Derek told Scott

"Tell us what?"
Allison asked

Authors note:
Well well you guys got to witness badass Dall and protective Allison. Btw I made a playlist for Dallas it's called the young argent. It's full of songs to help you understand Dallas I guess lol.

QOTD: what do you guys think of Dallas so far?
–Evelyn