[Six]

06.

The Argents plus Stiles and Zoey gathered around Chris' desk. They stood around the desk inspecting the telluric current map to figure out where sacrifices might take place.

"Why don't we ask
Lydia for help?" Allison asked

Stiles tells the others about her uncanny ability to find random dead bodies.

"What is she psychic?"
Chris asked

"A banshee"
Zoey mumbled
to herself

"A what?"
Dallas asked

"A banshee. A harborer of death" Zoey explained

"How do you know that?"
Chris asked with a raised eyebrow

He never saw Zoey as helpful to the supernatural. She is human,but she is very smart when it comes to the supernatural. She is quite the comic book nerd. That's how her and Dallas became friends.

"I may or may not have look up a bunch of supernatural stuff ever since Dall told me"
Zoey said returning to her awkward self.

"I like her"
Stiles said
pointing at Zoey

"So can I get a bigger gun?"
Dallas asked as he followed his dad around the room

"No your hand gun is fine"
Chris said annoyed.

Dallas rolls his eyes annoyed and walks over to Zoey and Stiles.

"Keep you phones on. If something happens you call me" Chris ordered Stiles and Zoey. They both nodded in unison.

"I can't shoot a gun but I'm getting pretty good with these"
Isaac said walking up to the door, flashing his claws.

Zoey smiled widely
at Isaac. While Dallas squinted at them.

It's not that Dallas likes Zoey and is upset she likes Isaac. He's protective. Dallas doesn't like Isaac because he's afraid he'll break Zoey's heart. Zoey is Dallas' best friend. He can't stand seeing her sad.

Chris, Allison, Isaac, Zoey and Dallas pulled up to the bank. It's empty. All you could hear were their footsteps. Chris pulled out a taser thing.

"I thought you only used those on werewolves" Isaac said pointing at ten weapon.

"I do" Chris said before
tasing Isaac

Chris then handcuffs the 3 teens to a vault bar.

"Trust me"
Chris tells his
two kids

" I knew for a long time she didn't just operate on the currents. She was in sync with them." Chris added

Chris drops his gun to the ground and Ms Blake steps into the bank vault. Chris stood there, defenceless and waiting to be taken as a sacrifice. Dallas watched in fear. First his mom now his dad?

Isaac recovers and helps break the three from the handcuffs. Isaac pulled Allison into a hug. Dallas looks at his shoes. He felt someone grab his hand, his eyes flickered up and met Zoey's. She pulled him into a far to needed hug.

"Why'd he do that?"
Dallas mumbled

"I don't know"
Zoey replied hugging
him tighter

Stiles, Lydia, Allison, Isaac, Dallas, Zoey and Deaton gathered at the animal clinic. They were discussing the Nemeton and where it could be.

Dallas was confused. Why the hell is this dumb tree stump so hard to find? He thought to himself.

"I might have a way to find the Nemeton but it's dangerous and we're going to need Scott"
Deaton said

Deaton and Stiles retrieved Scott. Deaton then explained his solution.
Surrogate Sacrifices.

Stiles, Scott and Allison will go under ice water. Each holding an item that means something to their parents. It's dangerous because they will die. Deaton can probably bring them back. It will also have an effect on Scott, Stiles, and Allison. They won't see it but they'll feel it. Every day for the rest of their lives, there'll be a kind of permanent darkness around their hearts like a scar.

"Like a tattoo"
Scott asked

Deaton nodded. Dallas furrowed his eyebrows. He wants very keen on the fact Deaton may not be able to bring his sister back. Allison may bug the living shit out Dallas but he loves her.

Deaton filled up three ice baths laced with mistletoe berries. Scott, Stiles, and Allison each have a meaningful token belonging to their parents.

Stiles has his father's badge, which he tried to hammer out after Ms Blake crushed it. Allison has a silver bullet of her fathers. For the Argents, it's a ceremonial thing. When one of them finishes learning all the skills to be a werewolf hunter, they forge a silver bullet as a testament to the code. Scott has his mother's watch. It was a present from Scott's dad when Mama McCall first started working at the hospital.

"My mom says it the only thing in their marriage that actually worked" Scott said

It was time for the three to get into the baths. Dallas was a nervous reck.

"But it's not just someone to hold you under. It needs to be someone who can pull you back—someone that has a strong connection to you. A kind of emotional tether."
Deaton states

Dallas walks over to his sister. He half smiled at her, Allison mirroring his actions. Lydia stood there confused.

"Lydia you go with stiles"
Deaton said

The three walk over to their tubs. They take off any extra clothes. This left Scott and Stiles in shirts and jeans – Allison in a dress. They got into their individual tubs.
Allison was scared.

"It's gonna be okay"
Dallas reassured her

Allison was shocked with her brothers words. For once he didn't have some type of snarky comeback. He was being genuinely nice.

"Let's do this"
Deaton said

Dallas placed his hands onto his sister's shoulders. He shoved her under the water and held her their until he saw her last air bubbles come up. His heart dropped at the sight of his now lifeless sister. His lip began to quiver but he restrained from crying.

She's coming back to me.
Dallas thought to himself.

Authors Note:
Yo. Dallas and Zoey are
Brotp ASF.
–Evelyn