[fifteen]

15. Hey asshole

"Your not my son"

On signal Allison, Dallas, Chris and Derek entered the loft. Allison took out her taser thing, which dallas always forgets the name of, out and pointed it at Void Stiles. Dallas stood protectively by his older sister. Allison shot it at him but it had no effect on him. He caught the taser and threw it to the floor.

Derek growled loudly while going at void stiles. "Stiles'' grabbed Derek's arm and threw him to the ground. Chris and Dallas both raised their guns at the nogitsune possesed boy.

"Guys don't do this"
Stilinski pleaded

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, Beserkers, I can easily add a nogitsune to the list"
Chris snapped

The sound of another gun clicking caught everyone's attention. Sheriff had pulled a bun on Chris

"Your not gonna shoot my son"
Stilinski said

Dallas turned his gun to Stilinski. Dallas may not hate The Stilinski family but if you try to hurt his family. No more mr nice guy as Dallas would put it.

"You said it yourself.
He's not your son"
Dallas said

"Put it down"

Dallas looked to his sister, like always. Whenever he needed anything he looked to Allison. Although she got on his nerves he loved that girl so much and needed her the most. He couldn't live without Allison.

Allison looked at him with pleading eyes. Dallas nodded to his sister and put his gun down. Allison grabbed his hand bringing him to her side.

"Dad he's gonna shoot me"
Stiles said worried

"Don't listen to him"
Chris shouted knowing it wasn't Stiles, it was the fox inside him.

"Shoot me"
said the nogitsune

"Shoot me!"
He shouted over and
over

"Put it down"

"Shoot me"

Those words were shouted all through the room. Allison and Dallas looked at each other.

"Strife"

The two Argent kids looked out the window as the sun set on the long day. Derek noticed as well.

"Stop stop! This is exactly
what he wants"
Allison shouted to Sheriff and her father

"Not exactly" Void Stiles replied

"I wish scott were her..but I'm glad you all have your guns out because your not here to kill me. Your here to protect me" Void explained

Everyones attention shifted to the window as four oni came in. Void moved to the back of the group as the oni came in.

Chris and Sheriff shot at two
of the oni. Dallas, Allison and Derek turned arounf coming face to face with two Oni.

Allison pulled out a dagger, Dallas took his gun from his holster. The Oni cane at the three with their swords.

Dallas and Allison leaned against each other panting.

"What happened?"
Scott asked as he and Kira
ran into the loft

"They just vanished. They literally just vanished" Allison said

Zoey sat on Dallas' bed. It was late and she wasn't suppose to be there but she missed her best friend.

"They just vanished"
Dallas explained while slipping a
t-shirt on

"Zoey?" Dallas said raising an eyebrow at his best friend

Zoey shook her head while blinking. She had seen Dallas shirtless, since they go swimming all the time. But it seemed different. Hormones. Zoey thought.

"You sleeping over?"
Dallas asked

"Yeah my mom probably wouldn't even notice I'm gone"
Zoey said with a sigh

She laid on Dallas' bed. Her head by his feet and by the headboard. This is what they usually did when they had sleepover.

"Night Dally"

"Night Zoe"

"Dallas! Wake up!"
Allison shouted running into
his bedroom

"Zoey?" Allison said raising eyebrow, something she picked up from her little brother

"Hey allison" Zoey said before kicking Dallas to wake him up

"What the hell"

"Dallas we gotta go! Isaac he's going after the twins! Somethings wrong with him" Allison explained

The duo shot up and slipped their shoes on.

"Here" Allison said handing Zoey some daggers

"Thanks"

After, Zoey discovered the Argents secert she learned with Dallas how to use weapons. She can't shoot a gun but can use daggers and stuff. I mean she was practically family to the Argents.

The trio ran into coaches office where isaac was. Allison hit him in the head with her crossbow, saving Kira.

"Aw shit"
Zoey mumbled as she
looked over at her ex crush

Isaac was in werewolf form. The four ran into the locker room – locking the door behind them.

"Was that a good idea?"
Kira asked

"Probably not"
Dallas and Allison said in
unison

Isaac turned to the twins behind him. They growled at each other and began fighting them.

"Are they going to kill each other?"
Zoey asked

"I think they're gonna try"
Allison replied as the three werewolves fought

The three werewolves managed to get into the room. Allison and Kira attempted to fend them off.

Dallas and Zoey nodded to
each other. Dallas banged his fist against the wall.

"Hey asshole"

"Hey shitface"

The three werewolves turned to the younger argent. Dallas and Zoey stood by each others side ready to fight.

Isaac and the twins were now face to face with the freshmen. Right before they could attack they passed out.

"What the hell"
Zoey and Dallas said
in unison

AN: NEXT CH. get ur tissues ready!

(Gonna double update fam)
-Evelyn