[seventeen]

AN:a little longer then usual
17. Final

"It all happened so fast" Dallas said, "It was as if it didn't even happen, ya know. Like it was some horrible dream. I wish it was" Dallas said staring at the wall blankly

"You guy were very close?"
The officer asked

"Yeah. She was the best. I wish I would have treated her with.." Dallas stopped as a lump formed in his throat as the words of his older sister played in his head

"Your not going to loose me Dall. I'm not going to let that happen okay? And i know I've been treating you like a little baby but now i see you aren't.
No more kid stuff okay?"

"I can't do this" Dallas said before rushing out of the room

As he was about to leave the station a small arm caught him, Lydia.

It took Lydia a lot to talk to Dallas right now. For one he doesn't handle emotions in the best way. Second, she can't look at him without seeing Allison. Although, they barely look alike they were so much alike.

Lydia didn't even say a word to Dallas. She just pulled him into a hug, both crying into each other. Lydia knew what she had to do. She had to care for the boy as a big sister. She had to be there for him. Allison was both of their rocks.

Scott, Lydia and Dallas went to meet Deaton at the clinic to fill him in on what Stiles and Kira were currently doing. The Nemeton may have kept the Nogitsune trapped years ago but Deaton's not sure if that will work again now that the Nemeton isn't at full strength. However, when the Nemeton was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. Hearing that, Lydia brings up the triskele cylinder that has been housing Talia Hale's Alpha claws.

"What if it was made from the Nemeton?" Lydia asked

"It was" Deaton replied

"How do you know" Scott asked

"Because I made it"

Suddenly, Lydia stumbled back – as if she was about to faint. Dallas grabbed her arm holding onto her.

"Something happening" she said

She says how she feels
they are running out of time. Dallas looks up at Scott with confusion.

Dallas stood in his room grabbing all the needed weapons for tonights plan to save Stiles. As he went through a drawer he found a polaroid picture. It was a picture of him when he was born and baby allison holding him with a big smile on hef face. She had a shirt that said 'I'm a big sister'

Dallas couldn't help but smile.

"Whatcha got there?" A familiar voice said from behing him

Dallas jumped around only to see his best friend, Zoella Rovia. 

"It's an old picture of All and I"
Dallas said softly

Zoey's eyes were red and puffy. She had heard the news of Allison's passing hours ago. Allison was so sweet to her. She was like a big sister. Zoey would have came sooner but she just didn't know what to say to Dallas.

"Zoey I – I" Dallas stuttered

Zoey pulled him into a hug. She rubbed his back, trying to hold back the river of tears.