Chapter 1- Wolfs

Chapter 1- Wolfs

~picture of Aubree on side~

Aubree's p.o.v

I ran through the snow I'm my panther form.

I ran up to our pack house where my father was waiting or me in the front of the house.

I shifted And changed into my jean short shorts with my white tank top.

"Hi daddy" I greeted with a smiled. He frowned.

"Hun your late for the meeting" he stated dryly.

I pouted "I'm sorry daddy" I said while hugging him. I might be the bad girl but I'm still a daddy's girl. My mom died at the hands of a hunter so my dads all I have.

My brother the soon-to-be alphas eyes softened when he saw me. I have these boys wrapped around my little fingers.

They led me into the meeting I got the usual looks of lust from the Un- mates males.

I had the perfect curvy body and a c-cup chest. I have blond hair that falls in curls with ocean blue eyes and sun kissed skin so I don't blame them.

I'm only 17 and I haven't found my mate so he's not in my pack but thy doesn't stop me from flirting with the in-mated male.

My father led me and my brother to the stage with him.

"My pack we have a problem.. We have intruders" my father stated I a worried tone.

"There wolfs they know what we are of they smell us but you" he pointed at me "don't use your powers" I pouted.

Man I love my powers I can control the weather,and hypnotism. Because of my white panther.

"They will be attending our school so be nice and Aubree will protect you from the dogs" he said 'dogs' with hate.

My dad is okay with wolfs asking as they don't voter my pack but since they are on our land there a problem.

"There is about 1000 wolfs in this pack it is the Shadow pack, they also have about 3 other houses where they have 500 wolfs in other locations"  there were many gasps in the room.

The shadow pack had land all over the world and were the most powerful.

Shit, those mutts better not mess with my pack or they are going to experience my powers.

I'm faster and stronger than anyone on the pack and I could easily beat a wolf thanks o my panther side.

"Dismissed" my father shouted and everyone scrambled out of the room,

My pack only has 200 panthers in it shock is the biggest panther pack in the world at moment. Fucking mutts always putting there noses into places they don't belong.

I walked up to my room and laid down. Something is telling me tomorrow at school is going to be very interesting.

Zack's p.o.v

I looked around my new pack house, i have to say there is something about these mountains that has my wolf exited.

I  don't know what though. I smiled and walked into the house to see the pack sluts giggling and looking at me.

I rolled my eyes, I'm waiting for my mate... my mate. She will be perfect. I'm 18 and i still haven't found my mate.

I might be the soon-to-be alpha of the Shadow pack but my father wants me to live my life before i take my rule as alpha.

All i want is my mate, i will do anything for her. We just moved on this land that is unclaimed in the werewolf world but me and my father have a hunch that its claimed land...

But by something else and we wont know till me and my pack go to there high school.. this whole mountain space smells of cat.

I walked up to my room, maybe my mate lives here, a human... i would still take her as mine.. no matter what she is.

I unpacked my things. Then layed in my bed. School tommorow my last year school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote <3

Comment.

Follow <3

* okay guys, i need a better cover, lol.