Chatper 5- I Changed For You!

Chapter 5- I Changed For You!

 Zack's p.o.v

I changed my whole look for her i just hopes she likes it. When she pulled into the packing lot in her black Mercedes i smiled.

When she looked at me my eyes brightened up and she had the look of... disappointment.

I changed for her she shouldn't be disappointed. I moved around all of the girls who had made there way to me because of my new look.

i ran after my mate and saw her with the soon-to-be beta of there pack. I internally growled at the thought of them being together.

I saw her smile as he walked away i should be the one making her smile!

I walked over to her and pulled her into a empty classroom.

She frowned when she saw what i was wearing.... so my mate didn't want me to change my look?

"What is it?" she asked in a sad tone. I lifted her chin and looked into her  beautiful blue eyes.

"What did i do i did this for you" i said with a smile to show her i was happy, which i wasn't but i wasn't going to show her that though.

She looked at me in pure shock. "Why did you change?" she asked in a hush voice.

"I changed for you!" i exclaimed. She looked taken back.

"You think i wanted you to change? No. This not what i wanted, i don't even know who you are you are not my mate, i know that for sure." she yelled then stomped out to the room.

My mate liked me for me she wants the other me, the real me.

My mate really wants me no matter what her family and friends say about me she still wants to b with me and accepts me for me.

I smiled and walked out of the school and drove back to the pack house and charged back to my normal clothes.

I can already tell that i love me mate with my whole being.

Aubree's p.o.v

I walked down the hall, he thinks that i wanted him to change.

I walked right into colten. He grabbed onto my waist and smiled at me.

"Hey Aubree there a party at Drew's house tomorrow\ do you want to go?" he asked. As friends and he knows that.

I smiled at him and nodded. "Ya ill go and hang out with you at Drew's party." he smiled and we walked back to class.

I needed to have some fun and Drew's party was the perfect place.. not mate, no drama, no worries.

-----------------------------------------------

The more comments and votes i get the faster i update.

Vote <3

Comment.

Follow <3