Chapter 16- Marked, Mated, Love

Chapter 16- Marked,mated, love.

Aubrees p.o.v

I opened my eyes to be greeted by a dark room... I did the first thing that came to mind... Screamed.

Within seconds a very worried and tired looking zack busted through the doors.

Zack... That's not brad or josh. I'm home. I smiled at the thought.

He sniffed the room and looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone.

I smiled at him only to remember... Brad. That man that stole my virginity.

I felt the years Prick my eyes. Zack vs not going to want me.. I'm broken, and used.

"Ways wrong?" He asked me in a gentle voice. Probably not wanting to scare me.

"Please just reject me already" I pleaded him , looking away from his eyes not wanting to see his emotions.

"Why would I do that love?" He asked me in a sincere voice.

"I'm used zack, I'm trash, I'm useless. I can't do anything right I got my self into this whole thing!" I screamed.

He looked taken back then put both of his hands o my cheeks. Only for me to flinch.

I saw hurt in his eyes when I looked at him. I felt a wave of guilt splash over me when I thought of me hurting him.

"I would never reject you, I love you so much, you are no where near useless. You are not used you were forcefully taken its different me love, my only love" he told me looking in to my eyes.

I saw in his eyes that what he just said, he meant. I did the only thing I could think of. I kissed him , my mate.

I looked into his eyes. "I love you to" I told him. His face lite up with happiness which mad me giggle at his reaction.

My father burst through the door with wide grins on there faces the ran to my side and hugged me.

"I love you guys' I mumbled into my fathers chest. He whispered it back be after about an hour of talking about what happens and what happens while I was gone they left. Turns out I was out for a week.

He froze and sniffed the air then looked at me with pitch black eyes. Oh... No.

"Your in heat" he said in a husky voice. Oh god. I closed me eyes and tried to control me self which was probably what he was trying to do.

I felt the pain hit me like a ton of bricks. I whimpered in pain and I opened my eyes to be greater with a lust filled gaze from no other than Zack.

I gulped.. I needed this. I reached up and kissed him. He responded instantly. He pulled back and looked at me ad his eyes had swilled with black meaning he is having an internal battle with his wolf ad loosing

"Are you sure?"he asked in an unset voice. I nodded and whimpered when his lips made contact with my neck.

I felt his canines sink into my neck and moaned his name which made him growl in approval.

He looked back at me and smirked. I smiled and kissed him hungrily, which he responded to only to take control of the kiss.

At this moment my family, friends , no matters or what they think about if being together. Because he's mine and I'm his forever.

Lets just say by the end of the night I'm marked, mated and in love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~the more votes and comments the faster I update.

Vote <3

Comment.

Follow <3