Chapter 10- The Show Has Begun

Aubree's p.o.v

I woke up to the souds of sobbing. Fucking annoying. My head is pounding.

I loooked over to see a familer blond girl my age, the girl who beat up the wolf. This should be good.

"would you stup-up" i hissed, she is making my headache like ten times worse then it already is.I looked at her then me, yup same clothes as me.

"Im s-so sorry" she sobber over and over again. That voice.... fucking dog.

"why the hell did you do this?!" i yelled at her. She flinched back.

"I was supost to be the next luna not you...s-so i agreed with h-him to get you away, b-but when i helped he took me and now im here. Im s-sorry i didnt know this is what he planned to do to you" she sobbed.

"First off, stop fucking crying you showing weaknes the vampires love that shit. You getting sold as a sex slave just like me...but im..... speical." i told her.

"how are you special if your so speciel can you get us out of here?" she asked with hopeful eyes.

I sighed. "no, im to weak from the high amounts of liquid silver in my veins" she looked shocked then started to shake her head.

" Thats not possible, you would die from that kind of treatment." she said with tears in her eyes.

" I told you I'm special" I told her with a 'duh' tone.

Then Vince walked in and had his Guards grab amber. She started sobbing uncontrollably.

Stupid girl. I told her not to do that.

"Take her to the stage... The show has begun." Vince said with a smirk.

I have him a blank look and raised my eye brows at him.

"Don't worry my dear your the main event" he said with a smile like he is happy about what he has done to me.

I snarled at him and showed my canines. He patted my head, and laughed.

He just fucking patted my head like a dog. Asshole!

I hissed at hi and he chuckled and walked out of the room with the guards carrying amber close behind him.

I feel bad for her but what am I going to do I'm the 'main event'. Wait.....

"Wait!" I yelled. Vince stopped walking and looked at me. I can't believe I'm going to do this right now..... For her.

"Take me instead the main event should go first right, you don't want them to spend all therein why on the others girls and not have enough for me, right" I asked trying to reason.

He smiled down at me. "Smart girl you would make a wonderful Luna... But it's never going to happen" he chuckled.

I looked at the floor as they dropped amber in the floor and grabbed me, and dragged me out of the room.

I looked back at amber who gave me a fearful smile... Her fear was no longer on her self but for me. But her eyes had gratitude in them.

The Guards dragged me out of the room, they threw me on a stage surrounded by vampires.

"This is a white panther, virgin lets start at 100,000 grand." Vince shouted.

The vampires where eyeing me hungrily. There where screams and shouts of bids.

I sold for around 2 million five or take some. Rich ass vampires. I got sold to a older man, vampire of corse.

He threw me in his truck and tarted to drive. I let silent tears fall down my cheek.

"Don't worry dear your not for me if it makes you feel any better." The man told me. I'm so confused

"Huh?" I asked him. He laughed. I don't find this shit funny.

"You my dead are for my son" he said with a smile, like he was proud of himself.

Great! Not the sarcasm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~the more comment and votes i get the faster i update

Vote <3

Comment.

Follow <3