Chapter 12- No! Please!

Chapter 12- no! Please!

Aubree's p.o.v

When we got to the house... Well mansion it's huge.

I was pulled out of the car by my hair by a vampire.

I showed emotion for my own safety. I was dragged into the house much to my disliking.

I was thrown in front of a boy my age except he looked about my age, he has light brown hair, with brown eyes, we have very pale along with his brother ho had blonde hair and hazel eyes but he looked about 16.

I looked at the man in front of me with wide eyes. " Brad do you like her?" The man that brought me alder him.

The boy nodded and looked at me with hungry eyes. I'm soo fucked.

I looked at the boy in the other corner of the room just like everyone else except Brad who just undressed me with his eyes.

"What about you josh? Do you like her?" The man asked who I'm guessing is josh.

Josh got an angry expression. "No! I do not want a slave, this is wrong!" He yelled.

I looked at him with hopeful eyes. Please. God, please.

The father just shrugged " fine, then she is all your brothers." He stated I just gulped.

Fuck. Josh jut huffed and walked away. I picked my self off the floor only to be slapped with so much force that I fell back down.

I looked up in shock at a smirking brad. Fuck I cursed in my head.

I looked around the room and saw smirking men. I layed on the floor and got a swift kick in the stomach, then face, legs, arms, everywhere.

By the time they were done I have taken about an hour of this with no complaints. I never said anything.

This is how my life has been for 2 days. I just finished making dinner and went to go hide so I can keep my virginity for my mate.

I went to run out of the room when I felt someone grab my neck.

"Why don't we go have some fun" he whispered in my ear. Okay, I have been strong Ive shown not emotion, till now.

I broke down, "no please, don't do this!" I screamed as he dragged me down the long hall way.

During my struggle and screaming for help josh came out of his room with a horrified look on his face.

He ran to me but I was pulled into a room and it was shut and locked by no other than, Brad.

There was a loud banging on the door. "No! Please! Don't do this, please!" I cried.

He just ignored me and pushed me on the bed.

Lets just say in the morning I wasn't a virgin anymore.

Josh's p.o.v

I was sitting in my room when I heard the screaming of my brothers no slave but she never screamed... Unless.

"Shit!" I cursed and sprung off my bed and ran into the hall way to see my brother dragging her into his room.

I ran to them only to have her pulled into his room and the door shit and locked.

No, no , no! I mentally screamed at my self. I pounded on the door and heard her pleading through the door.

She doesn't deserve this she has a mate out there some where.

I heard clothing rip and her screams for him to... Stop.

He did it... "Heartless bastard!" I screamed.

I fummed back to my room. Stupid brother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~the more comment and votes i get the faster i update

Vote <3

Comment.

Follow <3