Chapter 11- What Did You Do?!

Zack's p.o.v

1 week, 2 hours, 12 minutes, 41 seconds, 42, 43, 42.

God I miss her so much, I feel our bond that we have breaking every day.

She is in dire pain I can feel it but its really faint compared to hers.

My beta walked through the door with a frantic look on his face. I raised up from my bed where I have been moping for the last 2 days.

I raised an eye brow when he started to mumble under his breath, obviously out of breath.

This should be good. I tough my self as he started to talk.

"We found amber she was at a vampire house and she is in the living room, we haven't talked o her yet with out you but I think she knows something about your mate because she is sobbing saying 'Aubree Aubree Aubree' over and over again" he said after he got his breath back.

I shot out of my bed and put on a short to go with the basket ball shorts I've been wearing.

I ran down the stairs pushing past anyone what was I my way and sure enough there was sobbing my mates name over and over again.

I growled and asked her "what did you do?"

She just sobbed some more. " I'm s-sorry I didn't mean for it to b-be like this." She sobbed loudly.

What the fuck did this botch do to my mate? I thought. My mate is on edge he just wants his beautiful mate back in our arms.

"Where is my mate, amber?" I growled out. She in her back and. Started to tell me the 'story'.

"You were support to me mine, not some panther." She screamed and spat panther like it was a bad taste in her mouth.

"You will not disrespect your luna" I growled out. My wolf not liking how she is talking a out our mate.

She whimpered and continued to talking. " I sold her out to a man named Vince so she would be gone"

Once the name Vince left her mouth me and bailey let out a very threatening growl. Vince the man who killed her mother the man who is selling young girls for sex slaves to vampires.

" but once he got her he took me and he went to sell me and she took my place to go before me and I'm just so sorry, she got sold for so much money because she's 'special' as she put it" she told me.

I growled and ran up the stairs to my office to make a call to my friend Josh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~the more comment and votes i get the faster i update

Vote <3

Comment.

Follow <3