Full Moon

Hellllllloooooo. The picture above is Melanie with glasses. She's awesome with them. Annnnyyyyywaaaayyysss... I'm excited for you to read this chapter cause you get find out something new about the curse of the fox.

I got the inspiration from shunnybee  so thank you so much for writing books and giving me ideas. Yay! ;D! Annnyyyywwaaayyyysss... On with the book!
______________________

•Melanie's POV•

"I....ca- nally speee gain." I say hoarsely. "You can finally speak again?" Lorena asks me. Today, I woke up with Kyo, Lorena, Yuki and Tohru at my bed. I nod. "Yay! It must have been hard not being able to talk for all those long days." Tohru squeals/ponders. I nod. Then I'm bombarded with questions from everyone except Kyo.

When everyone leaves, Kyo asks me his first question. "What happened with you and Akito." "...othing. You really shouldn... do thing bout it." "Just tell me." "Okay..." I say, and tell him the story with a cracked voice he has to translate.

He mutters something under his breath. "Kyo?" I ask. "Oh, it's nothing. Just...I'm glad you're okay." He tells me. Then I remember something. "Kyo! You ha to leee, lock in my room, don't let ou-out. Go! I...curse fox." I tell him urgently. Yet again a cracked voice, I tell Kyo about how the curse of the fox works.

Every full moon, the fox will become a source of utter chaos and not be able to control its ravenous blood hungry side. It will kill for sport.

When the full moon is over, the fox will be back to normal. There is a full moon tonight, so I need to be isolated from everyone else so I don't end up hurting the ones I love.

When Kyo hears the story he nods and leaves, and I sit on my bed. Then, the full moon craze begins.