Uh Oh

•Kyo's POV•

I wake up on the roof as usual, but Melanie's laying next to me. She's so cute when she's sleeping. Careful not to wake her, I slip downstairs.

"Good morning Kyo!" Tohru says happily. "Hey Tohru. What's for breakfast?" I ask. "Plum rice balls!" She tells me. Man, she's happy today. Well, she's happy everyday. But today she seems a little too happy.

As I eat with Tohru, Yuki, Lorena, and Shigure, Melanie comes downstairs. "Good morning everyone." She says. This creates a mash of 'Good morning!'s, 'Hello Miss Dare's, and 'Hey's. She starts to eat with us.

"Do you want to...you know...maybe go on a walk..." I ask Melanie, up on the roof. "Sure! Let me get ready!" She says, and goes to her room. I jump off the roof and wait for her at the front door. "Ready?" I ask her. She put on a teal dolman sweater, some black leggings and black ankle boots. "Ready!" She says, and we start our walk.

We hold hands as we walk down the forest trail, and she skips most of the way. Tohru's had a great influence on her since she came here. Now she's always so happy it's almost impossible for her to be sad. At least, she seems happy. But she stills has that dark hidden past that even I don't know all the details to.

•Melanie's POV•

We walk down the trail, and then I see some beautiful flowers. I walk towards them, Kyo following close behind. "Aren't these wonderful, Kyo?" I ask him. He seems preoccupied. "Yeah, sure." He replies. "Kyo." A voice calls. "I'll-I'll be right back." He tells and walks off. I shrug and continue looking at the flowers.

After a while, Kyo doesn't come back, so I go in the direction he went to find him. "Kyo! Kyo!" I call, searching for him through the woods. A few twigs snap and there's some rustling. I turn to see a large creature moving.  It seems interesting, so I follow it. It's big and dirty yellow. I step on something and I see Kyo's bracelet when I look down. Then, everything suddenly falls into place.

"Kyo?" I ask the creature in a small voice. "It is you." I whisper. Then, I do the only rational thing. I-
________________________

Hey guys! This isn't your average everyday cliffhanger. This is your I'm-gonna-write-another-book-to-finish-it cliffhanger!

That book is gonna be called 'A Zodiac Journey'. Stupid title, I know, but I kinda like it...

Anyways, another announcement! Not just one new book, but two! I'm also gonna write a book with my fruit basket OC (check my OC book in like 10 minutes), and it's about a girl goes into fruits basket and whenever she's there, she has the curse of the zodiac! (But other animals and stuff and the curse is slightly worse because it happens when she hugs anybody and I mean anybody.

So anyways, major update and cliffhangers and stuff, so watch out for my next books- 'A Zodiac Journey' and 'Cursed Myself'

See you soon ;)