1- Levi x Titan Shifter!Reader

Hanji had a firm hold on your arm. She had that crazed look in her eyes: the look she had when she caught a new titan to experiment on. You would have screamed for help, except for the fact that A. It was night, so everyone was sleeping and B. Hanji had gagged you. The only noise that you could make was a couple of grunting noises.

Hanji laughed quietly as she dragged you into a random building.

"Finally I can do my experiments, ahhhhhh! Eren was fascinating, but, oh, you will be much more interesting!"

Down the stairs, through a hallway, left right left right. You lost track of the turns.

Hanji suddenly stopped. There was a clicking noise, and the door in front of you swung open. She dragged you in with her.

It was dark, but you could see that it was a lab.

"I'm going to be submitting you to a few tests. And by a few, I mean about 30. I wanna see what makes you tick!"

She dragged you into a chair and strapped you down.

"This is probably going to be extremely painful."

Hanji jabbed a needle into your left side, right under your rib cage. You let out a small cry, but it was muffled by the gag. Extremely painful was right.

She pulled the needle out, all of the contents that were once in it were now inside your body.

"Now let's see.... Experiment one--"

She was cut of by the door banging open. It was Corporal Levi. You sighed in relief.

"Shitty glasses, what do you think you're doing?"

"Experiments, shorty. Go clean something. I'm busy." She turned back to you, rolling her eyes.

"Who do you have there?"

"The titan shifter, duh. Who else would I be experimenting on?"

"You have Jaeger or (L/N)?"

"(L/N). I've already done all my experiments on Eren."

"Shitty glasses, let her go. You can do experiments later. I need her right now."

"For what, short stack?"

"Erwin has a special mission for her."

Hanji sighed, and released you from the chair. You ripped the gag off, burning your cheek a little as you did. You followed Levi out, flipping Hanji off as you did.

"Thank you, Corporal," you said, following Levi up the stairs and out of the building.

"I wasn't doing it for you, shitty brat," Levi said, sulking.

Your head starting pounding suddenly, and the ground swayed beneath you.

"Cadet (L/N)! (Y/N)!"

You collapsed onto the floor. You could hear Levi shouting for Hanji.

"Shitty-glasses! What did you do to (L/N)?"

"Shorty, I didn't do anything. I just injected her with a simple placebo."

"Well obviously you fucking did something! She's passed out on the floor!"

You coughed, and something sticky and wet came out. Blood.

There was more shouting.

You were unconscious.

<><><><><><><><><>