4- France x Reader

A/N: ANOTHER HETALIA ONE WHOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING? Anyways, lets get to this! -NO LEMONS, but kissing/ swearing- I'm gonna try to change this one up, maybe a little 7 Minutes In Heaven or Truth or Dare? 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN IT IS, MWAHAHAHHA.

It was a Saturday afternoon, and you were getting ready for America's party. He was hosting a party in honor of Britian's birthday, even though Britian had suggested against it. He always threw the best parties, despite the fact that he got drunk most of the time. You put on some casual clothes, glancing in the mirror for a second before heading out.

You knocked on America's door. You could hear loud music coming from inside of the large mansion. America opened the door, wearing his typical red-white-and-blue attire that he would usually wear to a party.

"Yo, dudette, glad you could make it!" he says, leading you into the house. Many people were already there.

Germany sat on the couch with Prussia, drinking beer (as always). France and Prussia were flirting with the girls while Spain sat in watch (as always). Italy was eating pasta (as always). You walked over to Sweden, who was casually talking to Austria, while holding on to Finland. He had his arm snaked around the Finnish man's waist.

"Hello Berwald, Tino. Roderich. How are you?"

Austria kept silent, but Finland piped up.

"Hello (Y/N)! " You smiled back at him while Sweden responded.

"Me and my wife are good, ya?" Sweden said, pulling Finland closer.

"Ey, don't be so silly!" Finland said, obviously blusing. Austria continued to be silent. You giggled at the sight.

<><><><>

"YO DUDES, WE'RE GONNA PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" America screamed, alarming many people. You had never heard of this game before.

"What's that?" You asked, feeling rather stupid.

"WoAAAAhhhh Dudes, (Y/N)'s never played 7 minutes in Heaven!" He screamed once again, alerting everyone. You sighed, blushing a little. "Okay, everybody sit your asses down, we are playing! (Y/N)'s going first!"

Prussia threw a fedora at you, filled with objects.

"What the hell am I supposed to do with this?"

He rolled his eyes. "Close your eyes und pick un object. Duh."

You closed your eyes, and reached in, pulling out a small slip of paper.

"This is just a piece of paper with 'ohonhonhonhonhon~' written on it!" You remarked, scoffing.

"Oh, that's France's!" Spain said, shoving him toward you.

"Now what do we do?" You asked, quite nervous.

"Basically, you both go in the closet for seven minutes, and do anything," America replied, winking. That made you even more nevous.

"O-okay," you studdered as America dragged you to the closet. France followed, giggling quietly. You turned, and saw that Spain and Prussia were both giving him thumbs up. Oh brother...

You sat on the floor in the closet, France sitting next to you.

"So.... Francis..." You said, trying to make small talk. "How's the.... weather?"

Then he started talking very fast in French.

"Le temps est tout aussi belle que vous. Mon cher, vous êtes la plus belle chose que j'ai jamais mis mes yeux sur. Je voulais vous dire cela pendant un certain temps, mais je suis trop nerveux. Je t'aime de tout mon cœur, cher (Y/N)."

"W-what?" You stampered, lifting your eyes to him. "I-I'm sorry Francis... I-I don't speak much French..." He sighed.

"Some day I am going to have to teach you French, mon cher," he said, moving closer.

"THREE MINUTES," you heard America yell from outside the closet. That's when France met his lips with yours for a short kiss. He pulled away.

"The weather is just as beautiful as you. My dear, you are the most beautiful thing I've ever put my eyes on. I wanted to tell you this for a while, but I was too nervous. I love you with all my heart, dear (Y/N)."

"W-what?" You stuttered, eyes wide.

"I was translating, mon coeur," he replied, hugging you to his chest. He smelled of roses and wine. You looked up at him, with big (E/C) eyes, staring deep into his beautiful blue ones. You met his lips with yours, melting into the kiss. His hands snaked around your waist, pulling you closer. He bit your bottom lip, asking for enterance. You denied playfully, giggling into his lips. He growled at this. Suddenly the door swang open.

"Hey dudes, times u--" America was cut of by France pulling the door shut.

"Find your own closet!" He yelled, returning to you. He bent down, mouth close to your ear. "Playing hard to get, are we?" he growled in a seductive voice that sen shivers down your spine. He pushed you onto the floor, straddling you with his hips. He kissed you again, asking for entrance once more. You denied again. He pulled away. "Fine, mon cher, we'll do it the hard way." He ran his fingers up your sides, sending shivers up your spine. His fingers were cold on your skin, causing you to gasp. This gave him the chance to get what he wanted. He slipped his tongue in your mouth. You pulled away when you heard America shout from outside.

"I love you," you said, hugging him as you stood up.

"Je t'aime, (Y/N)" he responded, holding your hand as he pulled you out of the closet.

"You two were in here for quite a long time..." America said, winking.

"DID YOU GET SOME?" Prussia yelled, wiggling his eyebrows at France.

"Hey, I wanted to go in the closet with (Y/N)!" America whined, placing a hand on your shoulder.

France growled, smacking the hand away as he pulled you closer to him. "Zhe's mine, America," he replied, kissing your forehead.

"I know dude, I was just kidding," America laughed, throwing the fedora toward Hungary. She caught it, and reachered her hand in. She pulled out another slip of paper, one like the one you pulled.

"Gilbert, is this yours?"

"Vhat makes you think dat is from da awesome me?" He said, scoffing as he folded his arms.

"It literally says 'I AM AWESOME' in all capital letters, Gil," she replied, copying his motions.

"GUyyyyysSSSSS," America whined. "I told you to put an OBJECT in there, not just a piece of paper. NoW GET IN THE CLOSET!" he yelled, shoving Hungary and Prussia in, and quickly closing the door. You giggled as France led you to the couch. Sitting next to you was Sweden, who had his arm wrapped around Finland. France imitated this act, hugging you close to him. He kissed your head, burying his face in your (H/C) hair.