7- Sebastian x Reaper!Reader ||PART 1||

(A/N: YES FINALLY I HAVE MADE A BLACK BUTLER ONE SHOT WOOOOO! Anyways, in this one shot you play the role of a reaper, which should be interesting, considering demons and reapers hate each other. Anyways, enjoy~)

You sat on a rooftop, watching as someone's Cinematic Record exploded into the air, showing all of their memories. You examined it closely, watching the memories roll by. This was your job, as you were a grim reaper. They had put you on a small case this evening, so you were already almost done. You held your death scythe in your hand, propping it up against your shoulder. Your death scythe was a single-bladed battleaxe. It had a long hilt, long enough so that if you stood it up-right, the blade would be above your head when you were standing (click the external link, it looks like that but with a longer hilt). You stood up, deciding that you had seen enough. You pushed you glasses up, and then used you death scythe to slice the Cinematic Record, cutting it from the body and confirming them dead. You opened up your book, scanning through the pages until you found the one you needed.

"Raiver Selyanndk," (IT'S AN ANAGRAM FOR MY NAME OOOOOOH) you replied, running your finger along the page. "Cause of death: decapitation." You stamped the page with your  'COMPLETED' stamp, closing the book and sighing.

Down in the alley below was the body, but you would leave that for the human police (or Undertaker) to take care of. You were about to get up and leave when you heard two voices in the alley below. The both seemed to be male voices, but one sounded much younger.

"My lord, would you like me to dispose of the body?" The older one said.

"Do what you want with it, Sebastian. It is no concern of mine," the younger one replied.

"As you wish, my lord." 

You peered down into the alley, watching with curiosity. A tall man in all black was stooped over the body, but you couldn't see what he was doing. A shorter man stood by, his face shielded by a top hat. You knew neither of them, but you sensed something odd about them. You would go and confront them. You hopped down into the alley, and landing smoothly next to the taller one.

"I'm afraid this is where I stop you," you said, holding your death scythe upright. You pushed your glasses up quickly, letting your chartreuse eyes bore into the taller man's red ones.

"Do forgive me, but I have my orders," he replied, turning back to the body. Before he could continue what he was doing, you had raised the edge of your death scythe to his neck, forcing him to stand up straight once again.

"As do I," you said, watching the man. Or should you say, demon. You could see right through his facade as a butler. It was painfully obvious that he wasn't human.

"Just kill her already," the younger one replied, folding his arms. "I want to get this over as quick as possible."

"Yes, my lord," he replied, his eyes glowing pink for a second. He whipped his hand your way, but instead of punching or hitting you, he threw knives. Butter knives. 

You scoffed, dodging all of them with ease. You swung your death scythe at him, which he dodged narrowly. You swung again and again, swiping at him with amazing speed. He was fast too though. You sprung up into the air, flipping over the demon to bring your death scythe down on the other male. If you couldn't get the demon, you could at least get the master. You knew that you weren't supposed to be interfering with human life, but just this once wouldn't do you any harm. They were both pissing you off anyway. 

Right before it hit the other, the demon caught it in his hands, holding it with a hand on each side. He pushed you back with surprising strength, but you managed to keep your footing, sliding a few inches to a stop, one hand on the ground, and one holding your death scythe above your head. Typical battle poses. (link to pose will be in the comments). 

"That was very rude, trying to hurt a child," the demon imposed.

"Sebastian," the younger male growled.

"Do forgive me, my lord."

"Just kill her already," he repeated.

He came at you once again, this time faster than before. He caught you off guard, knocking your death scythe out of your hand and catching it gracefully. He came at you once again, knocking your glasses off and tucking them into his pocket.

"Now she is blind and unarmed. Do you wish for me to continue, my lord?"

And he was right. You couldn't see shit. You didn't just wear your glasses because you were a grim reaper, you wore them because you were blind as fuck.

"Do what you must," the younger male replied, turning away. At this point, you didn't stand a chance. He came at you for one last time, knocking you unconscious with one blow. He threw your body over his shoulder, turning around to follow the other man.

"What do you plan to do with her?" he asked, although he didn't really care.

"I would like to kill her, but first I want to torture her. We can use her for information," he replied, his eyes glowing pink once more.

"Do what you like. It is of no concern to me what you do with her."

<<TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BARD BLOWING THINGS UP>>

You woke up to quiet talking. You looked around, but without your glasses, you couldn't see anything. Sitting up, you reached up to push your (H/C) hair out of your face, but you couldn't. Glancing down, you could faintly make out the outline of a large metal bracelet that had you chained to the ground. You tried moving your other hand, but it was also chained to the ground.

"Damn," you swore, squinting you eyes.

The quiet talking that you heard became louder, until it was right outside the door. There was a creaking as said door swung open, revealing two people. You could faintly make out the outline someone in all black. That one was most likely the demon. The other one was short, wearing a blood-like red color. There was a splotch of yellow in the picture, so you could assume that this person had blonde hair.

"She's adorable... Why is she chained up though, Sebastian?" The shorter one asked, their voice blatantly feminine. And annoying.

"She's dangerous, Lady Elizabeth. She tried to kill the young master," the demon said, smiling smugly.

"WHAT?!" she yelled, her face contorting with anger. Although you couldn't see it. "No one is allowed to hurt my Ciel!" she screamed.

"Lady Elizabeth, please calm down. She won't be hurting anyone anytime soon. She can't see anything without these anyways," he said, lifting up your glasses. 

"Give those to me, you damn demon," you growled, scowling at him.

"Lady Elizabeth, please go back upstairs. The young lord is waiting for you." You heard her walk away.

"Give me my glasses," you repeated, grinding your teeth. 

"I'll give them back to you on one condition. You tell me what you were doing at the crime scene."

"My job," you replied, rolling your eyes from his blatant stupidity. "Now give them back to me." He approached you once again, lifting your chin up with his hand so you stared directly into his red eyes. 

"What were you doing at the crime scene?" he repeated, his eyes turning pink. 

"Get your filthy hands off of me, you dirty creature," you replied, jerking your head out of his grip.

"Someone's feisty," he replied, chuckling.

"Fuck you," you spat at him.

He stared into your chartreuse  eyes, scanning them. "You're a grim reaper."

You laughed. "I thought that was obvious. The glasses, the death scythe? Ring a bell?" you replied sarcastically.

"So you weren't lying about doing your job then..." he said, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Hold still, or I'll poke your eyes out," he replied, sliding your glasses slowly onto your face. Your eyes quickly adjusted to the new-found clarity of sight, and you sighed. 

"Just let me go. I have no business with you, demon," you said.

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because you're mine."