6- Erza x Reader

(A/N: I just started watching Fairy Tail, and I absolutely love it omfg. I'm on episode twelve of season one right now, so I'm not that far. I will be using the wiki to make sure my information is correct for now. This is NOT my first girlxgirl *wink wink*. Fluff, but no smut/lemon as of now. Thank you. I may write lemons if I am requested to. Thank you. FYI, THIS STORY ABSOLUTELY SUCKS, SO BEWARE.)

You walked into the Fairy Tail guild hall, twirling a small dagger in your fingers. You looked around, noticing that Natsu and Grey were fighting, as always. Erza sat calmly with Mirajane, Cana, and another blonde haired woman that you didn't recognize. You slid the dagger into its sheath. You had a harness that wrapped around your waist. It held most of your throwing knives/daggers. The harness had three thigh straps for each leg. It also had straps attached so that it hooked over your shoulders. On the front of the straps, there were two longer daggers, which you used for closer-range combat (sorry for so much detail ahh. Think of it as kind of like the harnesses from Attack on Titan).

You jogged over to the table that Erza was sitting at, taking a seat next to her. She turned her head to you.

"Hello (Y/N). How was your mission?"

"It was fine," you replied, turning your eyes to the blonde.

"This is Lucy," she said, noticing that you were staring at the other girl. "She's new."

"Hi," Lucy greeted. "It's nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you," she said, blushing slightly.

"Hello Lucy," you replied, reaching your hand out for a handshake. She accepted.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What type of magic do you use?" She asked, her brown eyes meeting yours.

"Caster," you replied simply.

"If you use caster magic, then why do you have so many throwing knives? Can't you use your magic and get the same affect you would if you used the knives?"

"Yes, I could get the same affect. I just find it useful if my magic becomes weak. It's sort of a back-up," you answered, pulling the dagger back out to spin it in your fingers once again.

"No knives at the table, (Y/N)," Mirajane piped, smiling. You quickly sheathed the dagger.

"I'm heading home for the night," you stated, standing up and stretching. "See you guys later."

<<TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HAPPY SAYING 'AYE SIR' OVER AND OVER AGAIN>>

When you got back to your house, it was dark. You lived on the very outskirts of Magnolia, in a small cottage-like house. It was two stories: just the right size. You sat on your bed, beginning to take off your harness. When you had finally gotten if off, you grabbed clothes to take a shower.

You stepped into the stream of warm water, letting it flow down your body. You had quite a few scratches from todays mission. There was a particuarlly large scratch reaching from your chest to your right side. You were surprised that it had only ripped your shirt and not your harness. It would most likely need stitches. You'd do that after the shower though. Right now, all you wanted to do was enjoy the calmness.

<<Timeskip brought to you by naked reader *wink wink*>>

You stepped out of the shower, drying off. The large scratch on your midsection had begun bleeding again. You slipped on underwear and pants, and then slipped on a shirt.

You sat on your bed with a medical kit, a medical needle in hand. You held the hem of your shirt in your teeth so you could stitch up your wound. You began stitching it up, wincing in pain once in a while.