Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Emily's POV

I was back in my room all alone again, I looked around and saw a misty black figure beside my closet. I froze and stared at it. Thankfully, Zayn walked in.

"What up?" He frowned a little, looking at me and to where I was staring. "What's wrong babe?"

"Oh, uhm... N-nothing." I stuttered as I turned to look at him, sweat beads still on my forehead and my body still trembling from fear.

"You have to tell me stuff if you want me to help you, Em" He sighed.

"I-I saw a misty figure near my closet. Th-that's all." I gulped.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, the feeling of safeness and security flooding over me.

"I won't let them hurt you. I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise." He sternly said as he pulled away, but still has an arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go to sleep, shall we?" He asked as he hovered over to my bed.

He tucked me in as if I was a kid and kissed my forehead. "Good night love." He smiled as he started walking towards the door.

"Zayn.." I called out quietly

"Yes, love?" He said, turning his body to look at me.

"P-please stay." I begged.

"Ed will kill me. You know that." He chuckled.

"Please." I begged as tears started forming in my eyes involuntarily.

He doesn't want to be with you.

"Oh. Shhhh. Don't cry." He cooed as he hurriedly walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Please." I sniffed, still trying to stop my tears.

"I'm going nowhere." He said as he pulled out his phone.

I saw him type a text to Ed saying he's sleeping with me tonight.

And of course, Ed, being the protective cousin that he is, started barging in my room a few seconds after the message was sent.

"No fooling around!" He teased.

"Shut up Ed!" I groaned.

"Seriously though, I don't wanna hear all that stuff from the other room." He chuckled.

"No worries mate." Zayn snickered.

"Alright. Good night you two." He said as he turned off the lights and closed the door.

I started feeling like someone was staring at me from the closet, causing me to whimper.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Zayn reassured, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer.

We laid down and he rested my head on his chest and pulled me close as he started singing.