Chapter 47

Chapter Dedication to: CinthyaL

Read the A/N at the end, maybe you'll get a dedication on the next chapter ;)

 -------------

Chapter 47

Zayn's POV

I woke up to what sounded like glasses breaking. My arm roams the bed looking for Emily or Molly's tiny bodies. The second I didn't feel them beside me, I open my eyes. I turned around to look at the clock, it was 6:45am.

Where the hell are they? It's too early.

I groggily got up, before hearing another glass break and a shout. That woke me up. Knowing that my wife and my kid isn't in the room and there might be a psychopath downstairs. Wait, she's not my wife... not yet at least.... I'm gonna prove to the management that I will always choose her over them.

I still have to talk to her about that. About the call I got from the management last night, how they're being selfish and made me choose between my career and them.

Besides, they can't possibly just kick me out of this band. I am ONE with the band. We all are. If one is gone, nothing will be the same.

I ran downstairs to find Ed with red, watery eyes, throwing plates at the wall. "WOAH! MATE. WHAT THE HELL." I screamed, running towards him, stealing the plate in his hand.

He kept sobbing and screaming like a freak, his hand pulling on his hair as he walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What's wrong? Do you know where Molly and Emily are?" I asked as I rubbed his back in circles, trying to calm him down.

He shakily pointed at something in the kitchen. I gave him a confused look before standing up and walking over to the counter. There lays a note.

Dear Whoever is reading,

    Well... by the time you read this, I'll be gone with Molly. Off to somewhere and won't come back. This is for the best. Zayn, I don't want you giving up your career for us. Live your dream and never let us stop you from that. Never. Don't you even dare look after us, please. Let's both move on and forget about everything. Live your dream and i'll do the same thing. I'm sorry if I had to bring Molly. I will always remind her of you and tell her you love her. 

    To Ed, my dearest cousin.... I promise to you I'll be fine. You've done enough for me, you've been the father-figure most of my life. Even when my parents were still alive, you were always there for me.... Always. I'm sorry if I just ran away without proper goodbyes, I know you won't let me or would chase after me. This is for the best, move on and live your life fully. I'm sorry for stopping you from living it fully.

    I will always love and cherish all of you. Forever and Always in my heart.

Always will love you, 

Emily.

What.

The

Fuck.

---------------------------------------

Filler chapterrrrrrrrr. :)

Teehee.

Please don't hate me for this.

The comment that can make me laugh THE MOST will get a chapter dedication for the next chapter!!!

COMMENT SOMETHING FUNNY AND RANDOMMMMM.

Who knows, If I love it that much, I might even follow you ;)

Vote.COMMENT.Share.

-Sperkstum