Suspicions and Memories

Steve started being affected from the incident. The fact that Catherine had lied to him, triggered so much hate and anger against her. And although Lynn was there to help him calm down, Steve wanted to spend some time alone. He went to the beach and spent some time there. Jason found him.

-Hey Steve, Jason said and put his hand on Steve's shoulder. Steve turned and looked at him.

-Hey, Steve replied.

-The rest of the team is at work. Why aren't you there?, Jason asked.

-I just wanted some time alone. I have a lot of things in mind..., Steve said.

-It's about the mission i guess..., Jason said. Steve nodded.

-What is in your mind?, Jason asked after a moment of silence.

-It's about this person of my ohana..., said Steve.

-You are talking about Catherine?, Jason asked curious.

-Yes, Steve said.

-I guess that she is more than a friend to you..., Jason said and continued the conversation.

-She was... she left me twice... and i couldn't wait... And now i learn that she lied to me..., Steve said.

-I am sorry to hear that..., Jason said.

-Oh, there's no need to be sorry. She hurt me. I forgot her and i moved on with my life. I will just help her because she is a friend, Steve said. Jason looked at him.

-I will help you in this man, he said and gave his hand. Steve gave his hand and stood up.

-I really appreciate it, said Steve with a smile. Then, Jason's phone rang.

-I have to take this call, said Jason and answered. Steve watched him.

-Blackburn...

-Hey baby.

Jason froze. Catherine was at the other side of the line. He had to do something so that Steve wouldn't learn anything.

-Μιλα στα Ελληνικα. Ειναι διπλα μου ο Στιβ. (Speak in Greek. Steve is next to me), said Jason.

-Πηρα να σου μιλησω. Μου ελλειψες τοσες μερες. (I called to talk to you. I missed you all these days), Catherine replied.

-Και εμενα μου ελλειψες. (I missed you too), Jason said.

-Τι λετε με τον Στιβ? (What are you talking about with Steve?), asked Catherine.

-Θα σου πω μετα. Θελω να μαθω λιγα παραπανω πραγματα για αυτον. (I will tell you later. I want to learn a few more things about him), Jason said.

-Ενταξει. Σ' αγαπω. (Ok. I love you), Catherine said.

-Και εγω σ' αγαπω. (I love you too), Jason replied and closed his phone.

Steve looked at Jason very curious. He hadn't understood anything from his conversation.

-What was that?, Steve asked.

-What?, Jason asked.

-The conversation. Which language was this?, Steve asked.

-I spoke Greek. I was talking with my sister about an issue. I don't want people to know about my personal life, Jason said to cover his lie.

-You can trust us. You and your brother are part of our Ohana now. We don't reveal secrets to anyone outside of our team, said Steve. Jason smiled.