Objective : Protect the Parliament

DAY OF THE ATTACK AT THE UKRAINIAN PARLIAMENT

TIME : 08:00 am

LOCATION : UKRAINIAN PARLIAMENT, KIEV, UKRAINE

Jason didn't sleep at night. When Steve woke up, he saw him sitting on his bed. He was obviously thinking about something.

-Hey, everything ok?, Steve asked. Jason was surprised and jumped.

-Ye... yeah... i'm fine man, Jason replied.

-Tell me that you didn't sleep at night.

-I didn't.

-We have a mission to accomplish. I hope that you are ready.

-Of course i am. We just have to disguise into citizens, find Hades' men and prevent them from capturing Alexey.

-Do you have anything specific in mind?

-You will get dressed as an engineer and i will get dressed as a homeless man. Simply, huh?, said Jason.

-Then, let's get ready. This is a big day for us, said Steve and went to get ready. Jason remained on his bed to think. Some minutes later, he got dressed. Steve was ready and he was waiting. They left their hotel and headed to the Parliament. 

Mike and his team had already arrived and they were constantly watching the area. Jason picked a spot and pretended to be a homeless while Steve pretended to be waiting for a co-worker.

-Are you both in position?, asked Mike through the microphone.

-Affirmative, Jason replied in a very disciplined way.

-Yeah. Keep your eyes open guys. We need to spot Alexey and Hades' men. Jason, keep your eyes open for Catherine, Steve said.

-It's under control. Be careful over there pal, Jason said.

-We got your backs covered guys. Do your job without fear, Mark said.

-Who said that i am afraid? I feel no fear dude, Jason said.

-I have a question... Jason, do you always act like that?, Steve asked. Suddenly, it became silence.

-Yeah. Where's the problem?, Jason asked.

-Steve, he is always like that because he feels stronger than ever, James said to cover Jason.

-Something like that. Basically, i don't want to lose someone because i am afraid to do something, said Jason. This phrase made Steve go speechless.

-Alright, enough with that kind of conversation. Alexey has just arrived. Watch out dudes, said Mike.

-That fast? Damnit!, Steve said.

-We are here since 8. And now it's 10:15, Jason replied.

-And still nothing from Hades' men or Catherine, said Sean.

-Wait guys. Mike, when is CIA coming?, asked Steve.

-They are here, but they have gone undercover. We have 4 guys in Alexey's guard. 2 more are working as police officers and traffic control officers. Plus, snipers on the rooftops, Mike explained.

-I hope that they don't know about us, Steve said nervously.

-No. They still think that you are in Greece or that you returned to Hawaii, said Mike.

-That's good. But i don't think that Donovan, MacMillan and Shepherd will be very happy to see us here, Steve said.

-We talked about this one Steve. If they say anything, let me deal with it, Jason said.