PERSONAL OPINIONS #2

CATHERINE'S POV

I simply can't believe that Jason made it to survive from the destruction of the mine. Now he's in the hospital, trying to recover.

I finally talked with Steve. He has changed a lot since i left. I don't blame him. I hurt him with my lies. But i still love him, although he might doesn't feel the same. I know that my relationship with Jason is temporary. Sooner or later, we will break up. And this will happen because i love Steve. He is the only person who makes me feel complete. Jason just filled an empty part of me. But i want him and Steve to stop arguing. He said that he has a plan to bring Steve back to reality.

STEVE'S POV

Jason is the devil himself. I admit that. He risked his life to cover us while we were leaving the mine. And while we thought that he was dead, he showed up to prove us wrong. But this doesn't mean that i am sympathized with him. He is only a fellow soldier. Nothing more. He stole Catherine from me and i will do everything possible to take her back.

I realize that it was wrong that i dated Lynn. I believe that it happened from reaction because i felt empty and alone. I really love Catherine, but i believe that she will reject me because i did this stupid thing with Lynn. And i also have Jason in the middle. He is constantly defending Catherine and he doesn't let me approach her or even touch her. But i will change everything to my advantage very soon.

JASON'S POV

I am wondering how i made it to survive from this shit. I was pretty lucky that i didn't die down there. I did what i had to do.

I can't understand why Steve keeps arguing with me. He is just wasting his time. He isn't getting Cath back unless he proves me that he is a real man. If someone asks why i deal with Steve, the answer is pretty simple : I never judge a man only by his uniform, his behavior as a soldier or anything else. I judge him in everything. And in my opinion, Steve is wrong in many things. I don't say that i am perfect, because i am also wrong at some things. People can say that they want for me. I simply don't care. If Steve thinks that i stole Catherine from him, he is free to believe it. But i will make sure to teach him a good lesson which will make him change and put his brain in his head again!