Countdown

DAYS UNTIL THE ATTACK : 5

Steve and Jason had to start planning how to prevent Hades' men from capturing the politician. The first thing they did, was spend on exploring the area around the Parliament in order to be ready just in case that something goes wrong.

-How are we going to reach Catherine?, Steve asked.

-We won't..., Jason replied in a calm way.

-If she gets hurt, you will be in trouble. Just to let you know, Steve said and looked at him.

-Maybe you should be more patient and use your mind... i am really wondering what kind of training you got in the SEALs..., Jason said ironically.

-Are you making fun of me?, asked Steve totally irritated.

-Obviously... but let's just concentrate on our objectives..., Jason said in order to change matter of speaking.

-Alright... we will need overwatch. And we are only 2 men..., said Steve.

-Don't worry for that. My brother and his team will watch our backs. I will contact him tomorrow, Jason replied.

-Are we going to use weapons?, asked Steve.

-Of course mate! As you saw, these guys have got a bit of an arsenal and they don't mind using it. They have rifles, SMGs and RPGs... let's just use our side arms and our SMGs so that they won't suspect us, Jason explained.

-Seems easy. Our only obstacles are Donovan, Shepherd and MacMillan, Steve said. Jason looked at him and crossed his arms.

-Screw them! We are going in. This is our only way to get back into the game man!

-No problem. I just mentioned them.

-If they say anything, let me handle it, ok?

-Alright man, said Steve.

The 2 men continued searching the area around the Parliament.

DAYS UNTIL THE ATTACK : 3

Jason informed his brother about the attack, but told him to keep it secret from Donovan and Shepherd. They spent these 2 days to learn every single place around the Parliament and made a plan, taking into account every single disadvantage.

Steve asked from Zakhaev to learn how many men would attack to the Parliament. Zakhaev didn't make it to learn the appropriate information. So, the 2 men were walking into darkness.

DAYS UNTIL THE ATTACK : 1

Steve and Jason made a review of their plan and prepared their equipment. It was already 20:00 o' clock at night.

-When do we leave?, asked Steve.

-Don't be in such a hurry dude. We will wake up at 8:00 o' clock in the morning to go to the area. I know it's too early, but we have to be there anyway, said Jason.

-I want only one thing from you, Steve said.

-Tell me..., Jason replied.

-Make sure that Cath won't get hurt.

-We will do this together. There is a reason why i help you save Cath..., said Jason and gave a look at Steve.

-Which is?

-In order to tell you, you must promise me something too. You won't get mad at me, Jason said.

-Alright, i promise, said Steve.

-Good... Now look... i know that you and Catherine should be together, but you need to prove that you are a man...

-And i have to prove this at you?, asked Steve.

-Yes. Catherine told me everything about you. At first i was sympathized to you, but when i met you face to face in Hawaii, i changed my mind a lot, Jason explained.

-I don't know you at all, which probably means that i should hate you too..., Steve replied.

-Do what the hell you want... I don't care. I will just help you find Catherine. That's all. Because if i speak, we might argue again, Jason said and ended the conversation. Steve just nodded. And although it was early yet, they both agreed to rest so that they will be ready for the next day.