Waking in a new world

•small a/n•
Have fun, yea

-----------------------

[Y/N] = your name
[H/C] = hair colour
[E/C] = eye colour
[S/C] = soul colour
[F/C] = favourite colour
(I think dats it)

--------------------------

•Last time•
You couldn't believe your eyes as you came across a large hole. You tilted your head as you hurried up the small hill. You did spot a few roots and you chuckled to yourself," oh I guess this is that one part in the story where I don't look where I'm going and fall in." You nod," no, this is the part where you fall in no matter what." A mysterious voice replied, you widened your eyes as you turned around to see who was behind you. Before you had a chance to see who it was they pushed you in. You yelled at the top of your lungs as you fell into what might await you. You closed your eyes as the night surrounded your figure, engulfing you into the darkness. The last thing you thought was your friends.

------------------------

•This time•

You groaned in pain as you rise up from where you laid, a large bed of golden flowers was beneath you. As you rubbed your head, you look around, forgetting the whole reason why you woken up here. Widening your eyes at your own presence," I'm not Dead!! I would've died from...falling.." You stated looking up at the height of the cave you're in." How am I able to get out... T-the myth... It was actually true!!" You repeated to yourself as you held your head. " M-my friends must be worried about me... I need to find a way out of this mess... But who pushed me in?" You questioned yourself as your [E/C] orbs look around the entire cavern. You look upon your backpack and smiled brightly," I can call them and tell them to help!" As you went to try to call one of them you realize you have no bars," W-What!! No bars!!" You frowned noticing something else. You spot a purple doorway, and decide to go and explore.

--------------------------

You squinted your eyes as you try to get used to the darkness seeing a patch of light with one unusually large golden flower. You tilted your head as you walk towards the large plant. It twitched slightly before turning around at you. "Howdy! I'm flowey. Flowey the flower!" He stated,' no shit, I can see that myself...' You thought to yourself before looking towards the flower itself. "Hmm. . . You're new to the underground, aren'tcha?" " um... It's kinda obvious I mean li-" "Golly you must be so confused." You mentally facepalmed since the stupid flower didn't even try to answer your question. " Someone ought to teach you how things work around here! I guess little old me will have to do." He said still having what seems to be w forced smile, you couldn't tell. " Ready? Here we go!"

----------------------

You tilted your head, what did he mean by here we go? You widen your eyes as you felt a very strange feeling against your chest. A [S/C] heart came out of your chest, you starred at it for what might've seemed like an hour,until flowey started to talk. But rather than that you moved around, just admiring it and studying it as it followed you. Flowey starred in awe admiring your soul colour already, it seemed pretty rare. He shook his head and went back to what he was on to.

------------------------

"See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being! Your's SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV." He said, you tilted your head," what does LV stand for? Level?" You muttered to yourself." "What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course!" You sweatdropped,' that is the most cheesiest thing ever...' You thought to yourself looking back at your [S/C] heart. " You want some LOVE, don't you?" You grow slightly nervous," um well I just met y-" "Don't worry, I'll share some with you!" Completely cutting you off from you're reply, you were about to speak again before you see the flower do a small wink face. Making you facepalm once again.

-------------------------------

Once you heard all of floweys sayings you readied yourself for the mysterious ''friendliness pellets''. Convinced enough you went forward, As you went to grab one a pain shot through you're entire body. You fell to the ground as you noticed a strange bar next to your [S/C] heart saying you have 1 HP left. You breath heavily as you look back you at flowey with a shocked expression. He had the face of a mad man," You idiot. In this world, it's kill or BE killed." Your face sunk," I... I thought I trusted you.... W- why d-" " why would ANYONE pass up an opportunity like this?" You felt weak and vulnerable as you suddenly were surrounded by a lot more of his pellets. You look back up at flowey with a helpless expression hoping he would stop." Flowey please...." He smirked with another face of a demon, " Die." He simply said laughing as the circle around you shrunk and started to close. You held out your hands," Nononononono!!!" You repeated over and over as you curl up and close your eyes. Awaiting for what might happen next.

---------------------------------

Whelp I'ma leave it at that, sorry it's short. I ran flat out of ideas. Be patient for the Bone Zone XD, I would also see if I can do requests later on, if I get better...

Disclaimer
I do not own undertale or you. Some artwork I'll show are mine but, most would probably be someone else's, I give credit!! Now the story I own, ok.

((I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE))
---
Thank you for reading and I'll see if I can hopefully update next week, in a few days or possibly earlier, comment, like, and share if you want to. I'm not forcing you.