[Glitch]Is this Real!?

small a/n•
Hey guys. How you've been. Probably hungry for this story! Well guess what I got it! And for those who chose this route. Well hehe.. Your in for a big surprise .....Enjoy the story!!

-----------------------

[Y/N] = your name
[H/C] = hair colour
[H/L] = hair length
[E/C] = eye colour
[S/C] = soul colour
[F/C] = favourite colour
[F/F] = favourite flavour
(I think dats it)

--------------------------

•Last time•

" Say [Y/N]... Do you love blueberry..?" Blueberry was right when he heard this correctly. He opened the door, leaned in slightly to see and hear what might be happening. You have a shocked look as if you've never expected error to say this." W-well um..." You glance back at the door to see Blueberry awaiting an answer. Taking a second look at Error was what scared you. He had a dark expression, the look in his eyes just spell out the word kill. You swallowed the lump in your throat," u-ughh... H-how about asking a d-different question please..." You stuttered, Errors eyes seem to squint, he seemed very suspicious of your behaviour. Blueberry continued to keep watch as you tried to not make it so obvious." Alrighty then [Y/N]... How about this.. Do you love me..?"

-------------------------------

This Time•

You were speechless, if your eyes weren't wide enough they would be the side of dinner plates." U-umm well you see... I.." You glance back at blueberry for a spit second as to see his hurt/shocked expression. You sighed." I'm sorry error.. I really do-"  you were cut off as when Error shot multiple strings out at you and you hit against the wall in one quick moment. You groaned in pain as you felt as you were about to black out from hitting your head on the wall so hard. You looked back at Error, his eyes were filled with even more errors and tears in his stringy tears running down his face on his hands and also on you(not his hands the tears...yea).  You were terrified, Blueberry also held the same expression. But you felt slightly guilty for what you did to Error.

" YOU LOVE HIM DON'T YOU!!? YOU ONLY LOVE HIM BECAUSE HES NOT LIKE ME, SINCE IM JUST SOME ERROR, A GLITCH, A MISTAKE!"

You were beyond shocked, but still light headed." E-Error....Pl-Please.... I'm sorry... I don't think of you lik...like that... I.. I actually liked..you.." You spilled out, Error stood on your bed as he held your chin up." Thank you [Y/N].... But there is something I must do.. That will.. Change your mind.." He had given you a small kiss((meaning he just flippin pressed your lips on his teeth cause, no lips..)) in which you felt him (rip off your necklace/remove your bracelet). You tried to say something before you passed out. Blueberry was long gone at that moment. He was in tears, terrified of what would happen if Error had seen him.

Error chuckled before he let out a glitched laugh. He let go of your body and carried you back on your bed after he got off. He tucked you in giving you another small peck, before walking out of your room. He grinned at what he achieved, he had finally gotten your little charm...." Now [Y/N] let's see what your little charm can do... I sense great power and I might know how how this can get us closer.."

-----------------

(Ok from what you read above is exactly the same in the other decision, from now on and the rest of these chapters...will...be...different. I hope your happy with your decision)

-----------------

Error had taken a good look at the charm. He laughed." Now I see. This little charm protects her. Well without it (she/he) can see things through my prospective... And we can finally be together..." He said, Error looked back at the direction of your door. His grip loosened as he looked down. He felt extremely guilty to what he did. He glanced back down at the charm." It's the only way..." He muttered. Shoving the thing in his pocket. He went out and went to rest. Off to the next day.

-time skip-

As to all what happened flashed in your mind, you opened your eyes in a flash and quickly stood up in your bed. Regretting it, you fall to the floor gripping your head and groaning." My head.......!" You said, as you laid on the floor one thing flashed in your mind. Your (necklace/bracelet), that ass took your charm!! You stood up and quickly changed into some new clothes. You huffed in annoyance. Why would he do such a thing! That was a gift from your dear parents, It was the only thing they gave you ever since they both passed away! You growled bursting out of your room. Running throughout the void you continued to look for error in what he did. You closed your eyes and listened for anything. You hear little swishes of strings and you growl," ERROR! COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" You yelled out of frustration. Continuing to fuss around you jumped at a certain sound.

A tearing sound was made as you looked to the side and see a portal open up. You tilted your head, going towards it. Seeing it really goes nowhere you went though the thing, only to look around and spot error. He was curled up, it seemed like he was crying. Ohhh nooooo... You suddenly facepalmed and felt guilty again. Why do your stupid emotions play with you. You went to error and sat next to him." E-error? Are you okay...?" He was still curled up not positive for any reaction. You patted his back as you jumped slightly at a small pop up that appeared.

-----

Fix
An Error Appeared, currently there is no program around. Would you want to fix the Error?
Yes No

-----

You stared confused at the pop up glancing back at Error. Stubborn, the pushes the pop up away and grab his shoulder, more pop ups appear. Fix, fix, fix, would you like to try this new product?, fix, fix. Sighing you clicked yes for all of them clicking no for the product.(it was probably adult diapers hah!)," Do you really want to fix me. Or just get rid of me.."
You jumped at his response.

" U-uhh umm... yes...?" You muttered, as he let out a few chuckles as it soon broke out to a laugh. You shook, frightened. Feeling a pain in your arm you glance back to see your arm turning to pixels glitching and inverting." E-Error what the hell is going on!?" You yelled out in a panic. He looked back with a crazed look," don't you understand you gullible girl? Your turning into a glitch, and Error, just like me." He continues to laugh, gripping your arm you try to step back, resulting to only fall back since your leg has also glitched out. You take a look back at Error to see him looming over you.(not actually, you know he's like standing and yea whatever). He kneeled down and grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him." And your never gonna be able to leave this place. Cause your stuck with me my love. Forever."

Blue berry watched in horror in the background as he was held by strings. He cried softly watching the scene play in front of him.

---------------------------

Hey guys, I hoped you all liked it and enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all for being very very patient. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it, since my lazy butt didn't write earlier. As in a loooooong time ago... Uuuughhhhhh so many notifications, as much as I wanna see each one but I sadly won't be able to read all the comments. Can't wait to read 707 messages! Maybe that should be my next story for those who play the game what was it called... mystic messenger I think(checks) yea.

I made a QnA and Id like to answer your guys questions. So what you want to ask please do. Tell me if I'm missing something or if I should try one thing or the other. That'll be great, ask questions in the newest update and hopefully if not to personal, or spoiler enough(?) I'll be able to answer them as best I could.

Disclaimer
I do not own undertale or you. Some artwork I'll show are mine but, most would probably be someone else's, I give credit!! Now the story I own, ok.

((I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE))
---
Thank you for reading , anyways comment, like, and share if you want to. I'm not forcing you.