A time of Nothing

small a/n•
Hey guys, I'm sorry I was gone for the past month. You all must be wanting an update. Lucky since I have two more days for exams, but these next four days I get a break! Well kinda, I still got lots of work. Including something for comic con. Apparently there's gonna be one in Las Vegas Nevada. And I am surely going to it. I'f you somehow meet me then you must be a wizard...((you're a wizard Harry!! XD ))But anyways sorry for the longest wait and let's get you reading!!

-----------------------

[Y/N]  = your name
[H/C] = hair colour
[H/L] = hair length
[E/C] = eye colour
[S/C] = soul colour
[F/C] = favourite colour
[F/F] = favourite flavour
(I think dats it)

--------------------------

•Last time•

You gathered all your confidence to hope your plan would work. "You are completely insane!" You yelled. Error started at you with a blank face, he glitched out slightly and crossed his arms. "I was not expecting that," He muttered, his eyes seemed to glare into your direction. He lifted his arm. You widened you're eyes, smiling on the inside. Was it going to work!? But you felt being lunged backwards. You felt yourself hit a wall falling back down to the ground. You coughed,' why would I think he would snap over a stupid little statement..' You thought seeing that you were being dragged. Error seemed to placed you into your room. You sighed. Starring at the ceiling. You'll have to try harder.

------------------------

•This time•

You rested in your room, tired and alone. Error occasionally passed by for a hug or kiss, every time you refused he'd force you with his strings. You don't choose to cut the strings, yet... Since he would know something has happened. The strings would occasionally tug you just in case you haven't left or anything. Bored you went over to your bag and opened it, nothing important that would be useful currently. Just food, candy, a few clothes and a few other items. You sighed as you starred at the strings all about, some tightening and others loosening. You hold your head," it's all my fault blueberry got hurt...." You mumbled holding your head. As you laid on the floor you heard footsteps, you didn't bother to look back at the door or do anything. Just lay there.

----------------------------

Error opened your door with the same smile as always." Hello [Y/N], how's my sweetheart doing." He said, you rolled your eyes at the crummy nickname." can you just leave..." You answered turning on your side. Errors smile faltered slightly as he moves his hands and fingers around, fiddling with the strings. You widened your eyes as you felt yourself get lifted into the air and walk around like a puppet, you stood there glaring at Error. He smiled and walked and placed an arm around you." Let me ask again...sweety.... How are you doing..." He held you closer as you started at him face to face. Looking away you gave the glitch a fake smile," I'm.. Doing... Fine...." You stated, he relaxed bringing his hand up, a finger and thumb right at your chin. Turning your face back towards him, he smirked." Better." He brought your face forward to give a type of kiss to him on his teeth. He didn't exactly have lips but he planned on something, that does not sound well whatever he's planning.

----

((In which, you the readers will choose if error should find a way to turn into a human, including yes blueberry. Or, if reader-chan would turn into a glitch themselves. I don't know, you all choose. Or if something would happen to blueberry. Again, you can suggest what should happen. Besides this is an [*cough* yandere] Error sans X reader. It be a shame if something were to happen to blueberry... >:)  ))

----

Error let go as he walked back to the door. He turned around and waved," I'll be back, if there's anything you want to eat ask." With that he left the room. You sighed still standing in place. You felt the strings loosen as you gained more movement. You sighed walking about your room, a bell went off as you hurried out the door.

------------------------

Running around before seeing a familiar figure. You smiled brightly," Blueberry!" You called out, blueberry raised up and looked back, his dark sad expression blossomed into a bright happy smile," [Y/N]!!" You had gave blueberry a quick hug before parting, knowing error. Blueberry smiled," how's it going [Y/N], are you okay, d-did he hurt you?" He said walking around you lifting your arms checking for bruises. You chucked," Nono it's okay, I'm perfectly fine." You said holding blueberry still, shaking him slightly. He chuckled, you look back at the bandages on the side of his skull. You frown, feeling guilty as you suddenly hug him close. Blueberry gasped as he was surprised at your actions looked back ," [Y-Y/N]!!?!" He said patting your back. You muttered sorry for what seemed like the hundredth time.

-------------------------

You parted away rubbing his bandages. He smiled softly closing his eye, leaning into your touch for comfort. You smiled as your [wristband/necklace] shined slightly (yes the one that was your lucky charm, with the moon. That has to do with whatever you guys would choose for above). You tilted your head holding it, starring at it in confusion. A few moments later another type of bell rung. You stood up and waved at blueberry," well um.. I guess I'll see you another time..." You said, blueberrys smile lowered," o-oh.. Well.. Bye.. I'll see you another time I guess..." He said frown already missing your touch. It always soothed him, he waved before you left, walking away to the direction of your room.

----------------------------

You continued to walk the void of nothingness, thinking of how short the time you had with blueberry, you two have a limited amount of time together. As you were deep in thought, you jumped up, yelling slightly as you heard a familiar glitchy voice," hello my dear......." He said, you looked back forward and continued to walk. He walked along side with you," so.. Let me guess... You want a hug, oh wait no you want something more like a stupid kiss.." You muttered. Error looked over," actually, I've been looking at that necklace/wristband of yours and wonder... Can I get a better look at that..? Maybe possibly study it." He said reaching for it. You [turned away/pulled your arm away] and walked faster." I don't think so..  H-how about another day.. O-oh look here's my room.. Ugh, talk to you later!" You quickly ran into your room closing the door, you sighed sliding down and sitting on the floor. Standing back up and laying on your bed, Closing your eyes and resting to sleep.

----------------------------

Hey guys, I hoped you all liked it and enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all for being very very patient. And see no cliffhanger today. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it, since my lazy butt didn't write earlier. Uuuughhhhhh so many notifications, as much as I wanna see each one I don't have the time XD, i guess I have to find a way. But I sadly won't be able to read all the comments. Along side my terrible internet ;-; but I can try somethings.

Id like to answer your guys questions. So what I would plan later on is make a QnA. You want to ask please do. Tell me if I'm missing something or if I should try one thing or the other. That'll be great, ask questions in the newest update and hopefully if not to personal, or spoiler enough(?) I'll be able to answer them as best I could.

Disclaimer
I do not own undertale or you. Some artwork I'll show are mine but, most would probably be someone else's, I give credit!! Now the story I own, ok.

((I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE))
---
Thank you for reading , anyways comment, like, and share if you want to. I'm not forcing you.