What's the Answer?

small a/n•
Hey, thanks for all the likes, followers, comments and more. I couldn't have done all this without all your guys' support. Thanks for being very very very very patient with that last update. Geez I took forever XD. But anyways. Enjoy the story. Wow.. 707 notifications... How am I gonna read that all XD!?!

-----------------------

[Y/N] = your name
[H/C] = hair colour
[H/L] = hair length
[E/C] = eye colour
[S/C] = soul colour
[F/C] = favourite colour
[F/F] = favourite flavour
(I think dats it)

--------------------------

•Last time•

You continued to walk the void of nothingness, thinking of how short the time you had with blueberry, you two have a limited amount of time together. As you were deep in thought, you jumped up, yelling slightly as you heard a familiar glitchy voice," hello my dear......." He said, you looked back forward and continued to walk. He walked along side with you," so.. Let me guess... You want a hug, oh wait no you want something more like a stupid kiss.." You muttered. Error looked over," actually, I've been looking at that necklace/wristband of yours and wonder... Can I get a better look at that..? Maybe possibly study it." He said reaching for it. You [turned away/pulled your arm away] and walked faster." I don't think so.. H-how about another day.. O-oh look here's my room.. Ugh, talk to you later!" You quickly ran into your room closing the door, you sighed sliding down and sitting on the floor. Standing back up and laying on your bed, Closing your eyes and resting to sleep.

------------------------

•This time•

You opened your eyes as you groaned, immediately widening them as you look around. You were floating in the middle of darkness. Blue strings connected from almost all directions. As you tried to move your arm several strings wrapped around your arm. You gasped out as you went in with your other arm to try to free yourself, only for several other strings to fly out and grab that as well. You growled shaking, and struggling around. You look back up as you gasped, taking note of what's happening around you. You see multiple stings wavering as each individual one shoots toward you wrapping around your body as you feel yourself stiffen and tired. You choke out as they clasp around your neck giving you a limited amount of air. A strange figure was facing you as you also heard a glitched laugh. Looking at the multiple other strings, they shot at you. You yelled.

-------------------------

Bursting from your bed sheets you grasp your chest(no not your breasts), as you take deep heavy breaths. Covered in sweat you hold your head." It's just a nightmare [Y/N]...." You whisper to yourself. Looking around quickly you see that you are in your replica room, the strings that remained on your body were loose. Calming down slightly you sit at the edge of your bed. Footsteps were heard as you lifted your head, Error burst through the wall((OH YEAH!!, JK XD, •_• the cool aid man scares me...))-- Error burst the door open," [Y/N]!?! ARE YOU OKAY!?! WHAT HAPPENS!?" He yells, you jump yelling and pulling the covers slightly. Backing up wondering if the same thing would happen," y-yea... I'm fine.. Just had a crazy nightmare..." You mutter looking away.

You thought to yourself as silence quickly filled the room. Error walked to your bed and sat on the edge of it. You continued to look away." [Y/N] please look at me.." Error whispers, you hesitated but looked over, error was starring right at you. You couldn't help but creep a blush as this seemed to go on for hours but in reality it was just merely a few seconds. You both continued to have your starring contest as blueberry quickly rushed to your room, also hearing your scream. He went up to your door until he stopped hearing a conversation. You opened your mouth to say something, but error cut you off.

" Say [Y/N]... Do you love blueberry..?" Blueberry was right when he heard this correctly. He opened the door, leaned in slightly to see and hear what might be happening. You have a shocked look as if you've never expected error to say this." W-well um..." You glance back at the door to see Blueberry awaiting an answer. Taking a second look at Error was what scared you. He had a dark expression, the look in his eyes just spell out the word kill. You swallowed the lump in your throat," u-ughh... H-how about asking a d-different question please..." You stuttered, Errors eyes seem to squint, he seemed very suspicious of your behaviour. Blueberry continued to keep watch as you tried to not make it so obvious." Alrighty then [Y/N]... How about this.. Do you love me..?"

-----------------------------

Hey guys, I hoped you all liked it and enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all for being very very patient. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it, since my lazy butt didn't write this shiet earlier. Sorry it's a little short but what I'm doing is actually gonna surprise you. Maybe. What I plan to do is make separate endings. TADA!!! Or SURPRISE!!! This is the whole reason why it's taking so long XD. And because of moving, no wifi for the longest of times, my laziness(lol), and school oh and my bad internet;-;but this is only the beginning of something beautiful.. Uuuughhhhhh so many notifications, as much as I want to sadly won't be able to read all the comments.

Id like to answer your guys questions. So what I made was a QnA. You want to ask please do. Tell me if I'm missing something or if I should try one thing or the other. That'll be great, ask questions in there and hopefully if not to personal, or spoiler enough(?) I'll be able to answer them as best I could.

Disclaimer
I do not own undertale or you. Some artwork I'll show are mine but, most would probably be someone else's, I give credit!! Now the story I own, ok.

((I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE))
---
Thank you for reading , anyways comment, like, and share if you want to. I'm not forcing you.