[Hoomans!]Is this Real!?

small a/n•
Hey guys. How you've been. Probably hungry for this story! Well guess what I got it! And for those who chose this route. Well hehe.. Your in for a big surprise .....Enjoy the story!!

-----------------------

[Y/N] = your name
[H/C] = hair colour
[H/L] = hair length
[E/C] = eye colour
[S/C] = soul colour
[F/C] = favourite colour
[F/F] = favourite flavour
(I think dats it)

--------------------------

•Last time•

" Say [Y/N]... Do you love blueberry..?" Blueberry was right when he heard this correctly. He opened the door, leaned in slightly to see and hear what might be happening. You have a shocked look as if you've never expected error to say this." W-well um..." You glance back at the door to see Blueberry awaiting an answer. Taking a second look at Error was what scared you. He had a dark expression, the look in his eyes just spell out the word kill. You swallowed the lump in your throat," u-ughh... H-how about asking a d-different question please..." You stuttered, Errors eyes seem to squint, he seemed very suspicious of your behaviour. Blueberry continued to keep watch as you tried to not make it so obvious." Alrighty then [Y/N]... How about this.. Do you love me..?"

-------------------------------

This Time•

You were speechless, if your eyes weren't wide enough they would be the side of dinner plates." U-umm well you see... I.." You glance back at blueberry for a spit second as to see his hurt/shocked expression. You sighed." I'm sorry error.. I really do-"  you were cut off as when Error shot multiple strings out at you and you hit against the wall in one quick moment. You groaned in pain as you felt as you were about to black out from hitting your head on the wall so hard. You looked back at Error, his eyes were filled with even more errors and tears in his stringy tears running down his face on his hands and also on you(not his hands the tears...yea).  You were terrified, Blueberry also held the same expression. But you felt slightly guilty for what you did to Error.

" YOU LOVE HIM DON'T YOU!!? YOU ONLY LOVE HIM BECAUSE HES NOT LIKE ME, SINCE IM JUST SOME ERROR, A GLITCH, A MISTAKE!"

You were beyond shocked, but still light headed." E-Error....Pl-Please.... I'm sorry... I don't think of you lik...like that... I.. I actually liked..you.." You spilled out, Error stood on your bed as he held your chin up." Thank you [Y/N].... But there is something I must do.. That will.. Change your mind.." He had given you a small kiss((meaning he just flippin pressed your lips on his teeth cause, no lips..--*cough* not yet))in which you felt him (rip off your necklace/remove your bracelet). You tried to say something before you passed out. Blueberry was long gone at that moment. He was in tears, terrified of what would happen if Error had seen him.

Error chuckled before he let out a glitched laugh. He let go of your body and carried you back on your bed after he got off. He tucked you in giving you another small peck, before walking out of your room. He grinned at what he achieved, he had finally gotten your little charm...." Now [Y/N] let's see what your little charm can do... I sense great power and I might know how how this can get us closer.."

-----------------

(Ok from what you read above is exactly the same in the other decision, from now on and the rest of these chapters will, be different. I hope your happy with your decision)

-----------------

Error had held his head. He paced back and fourth though the room. " How!? How can I do this! There has to be a way.." He glanced to the side to see your charm on a table. It shined as his eyes, shined along. He gasped." I think I might have an idea.." He hurried and grabbed the charm rushing out, through the blankness of the void(I forgot) and to a random machine, his smile widened with insanity as he placed the charm into a slot going up to the door beside it and stepping up, he was waiting forever till he finally found a way.

As he stepped onto the platform a distanced voice was heard. Confused he turned around only to be collided with blueberry yelling out his battle cry and tackling Error through. Error and Blueberry roughly fought(lazily) with wussy smacks and girly slaps.

--
But author-chan(or whatever): why do this?
Author: because it is funny
--

Groaning up groggily got up from bed, You shakily stood up furious with errors actions. Regretting that action you fell down still numb. Taking deep breaths you got back up running out the door. Looking everywhere and following the strings in the sky you know where he is, plus the 'fight' and blues battle cry. You rushed in," HEY WHATS THE BIG I-.....!?!?" You started but stopped, froze completely in your actions. You have sight of two males starring at you. There was an awkward silence between the three of you.

---------------------------

Hey guys, I hoped you all liked it and enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all for being very very patient. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it, since my lazy butt didn't write earlier. As in a loooooong time ago... Uuuughhhhhh so many notifications, as much as I wanna see each one but I sadly won't be able to read all the comments. Can't wait to read 707 messages! Maybe that should be my next story for those who play the game what was it called... mystic messenger I think(checks) yea.

I made a QnA and Id like to answer your guys questions. So what you want to ask please do. Tell me if I'm missing something or if I should try one thing or the other. That'll be great, ask questions in the newest update and hopefully if not to personal, or spoiler enough(?) I'll be able to answer them as best I could.

Disclaimer
I do not own undertale or you. Some artwork I'll show are mine but, most would probably be someone else's, I give credit!! Now the story I own, ok.

((I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE))
---
Thank you for reading , anyways comment, like, and share if you want to. I'm not forcing you.