The First Trip

•small a/n•
Hey guys! How you all doing, fine? Great. So I'm sorry for being so late, cause well. I have something, called a life.lol sorry.. Anyways, thank you all for ideas, understanding what's happening and all what might happen next. But thank you all so much and enjoy the story.

Update: if you want to give me some advice, it is best to comment in my most recent story of the current book you're reading /or in my profile. Thank you.

-----------------------

[Y/N]  = your name
[H/C] = hair colour
[H/L] = hair length
[E/C] = eye colour
[S/C] = soul colour
[F/C] = favourite colour
[F/F] = favourite flavour
(I think dats it)

--------------------------

Last time•

Error glared at Bb." Don't let that big butt get you down." He whispered, "I heard that!" Error's voice thundered across the empty space of nothingness. You squeaked and wrapped your arms around Blueberry. "DON'T TOUCH (HIM/HER)!" Error shouted again, his voice starting to seethe with rage. You strangely felt safer with Blueberry, even if he was incapable of protecting you. "I'm going to through you into.....!" Error hissed, pointing a finger at Blue before crunching his hand into a fist and looking away. Quickly letting go, you looking away yourself, blueberry having a light blue blush spread across his face. You sighed,' well this is my life now...' You thought

------------------------

•This time•

You sighed as you walked around, it has been two weeks and you've still tried everything to leave, your hopes dramatically lowering. Error walked in and noticed your slight depression. He looked around for a moment, he opened his mouth to say something but blueberry beat him to it." Hey you know what would be fun if we all head out!" Bb said looking back at you winking. You tilted your head but understood what he meant. Error was about to protest but you cut him off." U-um.. Yea.. I agree with blueberry, besides it might draw us all closer!" You said trying to not make it sound like a question.

----------------------------

Error smiled wider, if it was even possible." Whelp if you two insist." He said opening a portal underneath all of you, causing well all of you to fall. You screamed falling," WHA-WHERE ARE WE G-GOING!!?!?" You yelled out still fumbling around. Error just sat in an invisible chair calm and Blueberry still not used to it fumbled around but not as much as you." We're going to multiple different au's. The first one being...sigh*... Underfell..." Blueberry looked back at you flopping around, he chuckled slightly and you blushed," hey don't worry you'll be okay." " heh, well I'm sorry I haven't perfected the art of falling to what might seem like my death!!" You yelled, bb chuckled and pointed back." Well Error seems to be doing it fine." You look back at error in a chilling position, he looked at you for a second before blushing and looking away. You smiled slightly as your train of thought broke of blueberry falling in front of you. " man this sure is a long fall." He said trying to get some more of your attention. You opened your mouth but ended getting a mouthful of snow.

------------------------

You groaned and rolled to the side to face up. It didn't hurt you at all, matter-of-fact it felt like the landing on the giant pillow. You look up to see Error looking down at you, he held out his boney hand and you took it, standing up." U-um w-where's Blueberry..?" You asked looking around until you spotted two short legs sticking out of the floor. You covered your mouth and walked over to the legs, you tried digging him out. Blueberry struggled and wiggled in place, you pulled on his legs slightly but he was lifted into the air with the same blue strings error uses. Bb coughed slightly as he fell to the floor. You smiled and looked around, it looked the same as the original. What made underfell so different than the others, you looked back at the other two. Maybe you can sneak around and see for yourself. You simply walked slightly and noticed the same bridge you saw when meeting sans. You noticed that the gate thingy was a lot less spacious. As you were about to take another step on the bridge you hear foot steps.