Staying or Leaving

•small a/n•
Whelp let's get this over with. Thanks for being patient and hopefully I can continue updating without my lazy side booping in. Oh another thing is Hopefully you can see emojis, if not then I don't know. Try to find a way, since it would be better.

-----------------------

[Y/N]  = your name
[H/C] = hair colour
[E/C] = eye colour
[S/C] = soul colour
[F/C] = favourite colour
(I think dats it)

--------------------------

•Last time•

After a while of following her you followed her to a giant room along with a giant purple door. " You want to leave so badly?" " Yes, I have a life, I need to go back to the surface!!" You begged,"Hhmp. You are just like the others. There is only one solution to this. Prove yourself. . ." You tilted your head," w-what.." " Prove to me you're strong enough to survive." Your eyes widen as you feel your soul being pulled out. You saw the room get darker as looking back down you feel the same strange feeling against your chest. A [S/C] heart came out of your chest, you starred at it once again. Glowing where you stood in place.

"Oh no..."

" oH YeS..."

---------------------------------

•This time•

*Toriel blocks the way

Four boxes in front of you shined brightly, Attack, Act, Item and Mercy. Along with the health bar, your name and level.

     [Y/N]     LV1     HP [                    ] 20/20
[❤️ATTACK][ 川 ACT][@ ITEM] [X MERCY]

----

     [Y/N]     LV1     HP [                    ] 20/20
[/ATTACK] [ ❤️ ACT] [@ ITEM] [X MERCY]

----

❤️ * Toriel
----

❤️* Check                    *Talk
----

*TORIEL  - ATK 80  DEF 80
*Knows best for you.

-------------------------

You look back at Toriel as she threw her magic fireballs at you. It went in a strange pattern, swishing left and right while crossing each other. You gasp running side to side dodging most of them, as you look back one collides with your soul tossing you back.
HP [                |    ] 16/20
You felt a sharp pain as you quickly got up, Toriel had made a frown and there was also a pain in her chest that you had gotten hurt. You slowed down slightly getting hit once again.
HP[            |       ] 12/20
You fell to the ground, you balled your fists and punched the ground," I can do this... For my freedom!!" You said to yourself getting back up dodging the last few ones.

-------------------------

* Toriel prepares a magical attack.

     [Y/N]     LV1     HP [            |       ] 12/20
[/ATTACK] [ ❤️ ACT] [@ ITEM] [X MERCY]

----

❤️* Toriel

----

*Check                    ❤️* Talk