Chapter 1 ~ A Fancy Café

Charlie's POV:

I groaned at my alarm clock and slapped it. "I freaking hate you, 5 more minutes, ugh.." I sighed, and flipped over on my face, falling back asleep.

{5 minutes later... (8:45)}

My alarm buzzed and beeped and I slapped it off. then my phone buzzed and I rubbed my eyes, picking it up and seeing Meghan's text. 'I'm at the Café, waiting for you, Charles. If your okay with me calling you that..' I chuckled and texted back, 'Meghan, stop being so cautious. You know you can call me that. I just got up BTW,' I got up and ignored making the bed. Then changed into a casual red buttoned shirt and left 2 buttons unbuttoned so you could see some of my chest. If people don't like it, deal with it, I dress like this. Sometimes. I thought, my phone buzzing in my hand as I picked it up after changing. 'Have you ate yet? I haven't, and, I was thinking we could, here, together, at the Café?' Meghan asked. I smiled. 'Sure, on my way. And no, I haven't ate yet.' I replied, walking to my dog, Brady's bowl and letting him eat before letting him out and calling bye to him. Then I went into my car, and drove off to the Café.

Meghan's POV:

I sat at a table at the Café, waiting for Charlie. Man, to think, I might one day be Charlie Puth's. The Charlie Puth's girlfriend! I thought, then seeing him enter and the bell on the Café door rung as Charlie came in. I stood up and walked over to him, high heels pounding. "Well you look fancy, as if this was a date," Charlie laughed and approached me. "Psh, is not!" I giggled, my hand touching his. "So, change the subject.. What to do want to eat? Its on me." Charlie said, and lead me to the counter. I looked at the options. "You know, you don't have to pay for all of this," I said to him. "Please, your a lady, and you shouldn't be paying. Honestly, if it were one of my guy friends, yeah, I'd probably make him pay for his own food." Charlie replied. "Heh, alright then, smart guy," I said sarcastically. I looked at the choices again and decided for some brownies. I mean, for breakfast? You might ask. But who cares? Who freaking cares? "I'd like 2 brownies please." I said to him. He nodded and went up to the counter. Then he ordered and came back with some brownies and a slice of a cheesecake. "Looks yummy." I said and sat at a table. He put the food down and I grabbed the plate with my brownies on it. I grabbed a brownie and took a bite. "Mm," I said and he took a bite of cheesecake. "This place has good food," Charlie said when he took a bite. "After we're done here, would you like to come with me tomorrow? I'm going for a walk with Brady in the park," Charlie said. "I'd love to!" I said and finished my brownie.