Chapter 4 ~ Worries, Worries.

Charlie's POV:

After the incident, I recovered quickly, but after taking that nap I found out that a big cut was in my arm that needed to be treated to. So Meghan drove me to the hospital. "Oh my God you scared me yesterday! What the heck were you thinking Charlie?!" She nearly screamed at me in the car. I put a cloth on my arm so it would stop bleeding for a while. "Not my fault, Meg. It was the lunatic's." I replied. I rested my arm on my lap and we arrived. "Just be more careful, next time." She said to me, kissing my cheek and leading me inside. I sat down in the waiting room and she went to go check me in.

A long wait passed, and I was nervous when the doctor called my name. "Charlie Puth," Dr. Jackie said, and I followed her to a room.

Meghan's POV:

I watched Charlie leave, and worried. I hope nothing bad happens. I mean. I had to drive him to the freaking hospital! I thought, smiling and then stopping so I don't look weird.

When Charlie came back, a brief cast was on his arm. "I'll be needing stitches tomorrow." He reported. "Oh," I said. "At least you'll be fine," I said, getting up and we walked out to the car. Hopefully. I thought, finishing my sentence. When we got in the car and I started it, I had to buckle Charlie in otherwise he'd mess up his cast. We were on the road now. "So, how are you supposed to eat and sleep and stuff in that?" I asked. "Well.." He trailed off. "You're supposed to take care of me," He said. "I'm okay with that..." I said, pulling onto the highway. Just hopefully I'll be good at it.