Chapter 6 ~ Love is in the Air

Charlie's POV:

I got up to Meghan, once again waking me up like an alarm clock and she helped me out of bed.

"What's for breakfast now?" I ask as she leads me downstairs. "Toast," She answers. "What's up?" I ask her. She frowns at me. "Nothing." She says. "Meg, I know when somethings up. Now tell me," I say sternly.

"Well... I've actually grown to like you. A lot," Meghan confessed. My expression turned from tired to happy in an instant. "Really?" I ask, quivering with excitement as she puts me in the chair and I eat quickly. Then we sit down on the couch together. "Then let's talk." I say, as she leans against me. "I actually think you're," I start.

"What is it Charles?" She demands.

"I think you're sexy." I say.

"I think you are too," She says, kissing my lips and then I hold it for like a minute.

I fold her hair back with my good hand and kiss her neck.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, princess."

Meghan's POV:

I widened my eyes and then they became calm again. I held his hand and put my other hand on Charlie's cast.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured to me, smiling. My heart jumped with joy at this. "I can't wait till your cast is off," I said, looking into his hazel eyes.

He held his tongue out. "Virgin!" He screams. "Are you drunk?" I ask, pushing him hardly in the chest. "Yup," He said. "What the fu-" I started, glaring at him.

"Did you waste yourself while I was sleeping?" I ask, getting up. "Yup." He hiccups. "You need to take a nap." I say firmly, pushing Charlie upstairs and putting him in bed.

"He is such a dumbass," I moan. I call my BFF Emmy and she comes over. "Why'd you want me to come?" Em asks. "I'm stressed." I say, resting my head on her shoulder, as a friend.

"Why?"

"Charlie. Otto. Puth. Is why," I respond, tearing up.

"What the heck happened?" Emmy asked.

"He drank behind my back last night,"

"I'm so sorry Meg. Want to go out or something? Watch a movie?" Em asks.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather stay here." I say, sighing.

"Let's watch a movie here then,"

-----

Charlie's POV:

I wake up after a few hours to find the TV on, a pizza box on the table with five slices left, and Meghan passed out on the couch.

I chuckle and cover her up, propping her head up with a pillow. I kiss her on the cheek and smile. "Love you," I whisper and I feel dizzy and like crap. "Hangovers.." I moan, going upstairs to lie down for another hour.

---

I get out of bed to find Meghan cleaning up. "Were you the one who covered me up?" She asked as I went downstairs and Brady sleepily followed me, his paws clicking on the ground. "Yea," I said.

"Thank you, Emmy actually came over and we watched a movie and ate pizza." Meghan said. "I could tell," I said, kissing her on the cheek as she sat down.

"My parents are coming over tomorrow, seeing if I'm alright after 2 days ago." I explained. Meg looked to me. "Then they can meet me, like one hundredth time," She giggled. "Yep, they can meet you again, my girlfriend." I said, and Meghan blushed but didn't yell or shout or anything. I think she really likes me and actually won't deny that she's my girlfriend. And I like that.

"So princess, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"I want to kiss and love you forever." Meghan says, kissing me.