Chapter 2 ~ A Refreshing Walk

Meghan's POV:

I woke up at 8:30 am on my own, getting up. 'Hey Charlie, you up?' I text him like every morning, and make the bed, then putting on some decent clothes. Then I walk into my kitchen and eat some cereal, checking Instagram. Then my phone buzzed and I checked my texts. 'I am now xD. Im eating. Gonna get Brady and walk to the park. Meet you at my house?' Charlie texted back. I nodded as if he were really there. 'Yea, coming.' I answered, getting up and putting my cereal bowl in the sink. I walk outside and get in my car. Then driving all the way to Charlie's house.

When I arrived, he was already messing with Brady on his front lawn. I sit by Charlie, whose legs were comfortably stretching out and Brady was sitting by him, panting happily. "Hello," I said. He looked to me and smiled. "Hi," He replied. "Hello Brady!" I said in a cute-baby voice and patted the old and loyal dog. He licked my hand and I smiled. Charlie dropped the leash and held his hands up. "There ya go. Have a nice date with my dog." He said. Then he grabbed the leash again and we both laid down, laughing.

"Let's go before we forget," I say, and get up, playfully punching Charlie in the arm when he got up. Brady barked at me madly in response. Charlie chuckled. "It's okay boy," He reassured Brady. Then we walk onto the sidewalk alongside each other and Brady happily trots ahead a bit. "So, planning anything tomorrow?" Charlie asks me. "Nah, not really." I respond. "Then what about visiting tomorrow so we could probably make a stupid video for YouTube and then watch a movie?" Charlie asks. And I blush to myself. Did he really ask that? My thoughts were interrupted by a fan. "OMG ITS MEGHAN AND CHARLIE!" The person yells and then takes a photo of us and runs off. We both laugh to death. "Well, that was unexpected." Charlie laughs. I nod. "Yeah. And sure, I'll come over tomorrow." I say, answering his question. "Man, we're always busy and doing stuff.. Aren't we?" Charlie asks. "Yea," I giggle.

Charlie's POV:

I smile. "After tomorrow, I'm actually flying out to Michigan to see some fans. Just for fun," I say. Meghan gasps. "You're going to leave me all alone?" She asks in a singsong and silly voice. "Just for 2 days." I say to her, "Plus, you'll probably be at your concert the day after tomorrow, wont you?" I ask. She nods. "Actually, yes." Meghan replies. "I'll be singing 2 songs: Like I'm Gonna Lose You and Dear Future Husband," She continued. "Cool, I'll probably get wasted while I'm at Michigan." I chuckle. She giggles. We enter the park, and dogs are running everywhere, chasing balls, and all kinds of things. The whole thing was fenced in, so no dogs could escape. I unleashed Brady and he took off with his ball I gave to him from my pocket.

"He's so cute, and funny," Meghan laughed at Brady. I chuckled. "Yep." I say. "I love him," I reply. I held her hand and we started walking around. "So, have you kissed anyone else besides me? Just wondering." I ask her. Hopefully that doesn't sound crazy. I think. "No, and its okay, you can ask me anything.. Best friend." Meghan says. "Okay, thought it sounded creepy," I said and comforted her with my hand.