Chapter 1: 'Accident'

Laurance's P.O.V.

I walked down the sidewalk to Phoenix Drop, I still get to come back to Meteli. Cadenza gets too worrisome and she would always be clingy around me when she's small.

Maybe I should say that to her face. It would be priceless to see her face.

Aw man, I could imagine that now. Hehe....

I snap my thoughts out when I accidentally bump and fell onto someone. I looked down and see a blonde man.

Damn!! He's tall!! No offense to tall people who gets their heads hurt!!!

I haven't notice that I was still staring at him, I blushed and starting to fell awkward for what are we doing.

Stupid positions!

My long orange hair, which is Cadenza's fault and made me do twinzies, is in the way. He brush it off.

"A-a-are y-y-y-y-you o-okay?" I stuttered, since when do I stutter and what is wrong with me!!!

"I'm alright." The blonde said. I was about to get up, but he starts to get up too. And our faces are inches apart.

"Uh!" The blonde said.

I was about to say something until I felt myself getting tighten. Is he?

"Garroth, what are you doing? Who is he?" Someone asked. So that's his name. I look and see Dale.

(SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! SHOULD I EXPLAIN TO HIM?! MOTHER OF IRENE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!)

"Dale, this is not what it looks like!" Garroth said.

To be continued...

Hope you enjoy!!!