Chapter 6: So Close

"How long am I going to be blind?" I asked.

"I really don't know, Laurance, but I do know that you need a rest and ask someone to guide you. That's what you should do while I figure a way to bring your sight back or you would permantly stay like this."

"That's for the help, Zoey." I said, but slightly scared if I'm going to stay like this forever.

"It's what I do," she said. I smiled, but I really don't know where she is.

"If you need anything or any help, I'll be right next door." She suggested. I nodded and heard her footsteps leaving. Once he door closed, I sighed and laid back down. What would happen to me?

3rd P.O.V. (That's when things start to get escalated 'ω')

Once night has taken over, Garroth went for a visit to Aphmau's house. Of course not for Aphmau, Laurance. He has been worried about him ever since and the incident about Laurance squishing his cheeks. Well, that never went away in his mind. (-ω-)

The way he held him for causing him to fall, he felt something that he never felt before. Of course he blushed when Laurance touched him. (If you know what I mean >ω<) He couldn't get that out of his mind.

After all the thinking, he finally reached to Laurance's room. He quietly open and saw sleepy Laurance. He walked in without making sound and closing the door gently, he succeeded, as walking towards in front of Laurance's sleeping face. Garroth thought it is cute to see him like this. Oh boy, he did not just think of it.

Well, guess what, Garroth. You just did.

He examine his features until he stopped to his lips. Laurance's lips looks so kissable that Garroth couldn't think of what to do. He stared for a couple minutes, only to not realized that he started to lean in. He could feel Laurance's hot breath on his own lips and centimeters away from it. Before he lean closer, he could touch Laurance's lips.

And Laurance yawn.

_______

🍜\(°ω° >

So.... Just eating. Huehuehue! I'm back~ Well, technically I was about to update on the first day of winter break until I got sick, went to Georgia, kinda roleplay a bit, and completely forgot what was I suppose to type here. Then I went to the K-pop store and I saw my Bias in posters, CD's, key chains, etc. *ω*

And now I watched a Korean drama again. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WATCH KOREAN DRAMA!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!!! TTATT

Anyway, I left you a cliffhanger. Just once, right? 'ω').... Okay, maybe in a few. 😁 See ya later. FREE COOKIES!!! 🍪🍪🍪🍪 (Ò_Ó; I'm hungry now...