Chapter 4: Getting Out

Ever since I left Phoenix Drop

Ever since I left Phoenix Drop. I went back to the Nether, but I was met up with Shadow Lord. I don't know what does he want from me, but something sounds not good to me.

"Laurance, what happens when we get caught?" The Shadow Lord asked.

"Well, I... don't know," I said.

"Laurance.... I don't know why you get caught when you're a Shadow Knight, besides the point that you're already caught, I want you to go back up there and since you're not fully immortal. I also want you not to trust anyone because the battle between Ru'an and Shadow Knights has begun." Shadow Lord said as he looked away and started to walk away and for Laurance, well, taken away by his worst enemy.

"Hello, Laurance," he said seductively.

"GAHH!!!" I yelled as I jumped away and turn around, "You...."

"How did it go?" he asked.

"That's none of your business," I said.

"Uh-uh, remember, disobey me, then it's up for another challenge," he said.

"We are Shadow Knights, Marcus, and I'm not here to have your dirty games. I'm getting out of here, away from you!" I said.

I walked away and outside of the kingdom of Shadow Knights. I looked up and saw Nether blocks formed as a sphere. I climbed all the way up as I saw the Nether Portal there.

"There will be consequences if you leave the Nether,"

I look around and saw nobody.

I walked away from the Nether Portal and run to the sphere as I took my sword out as I jumped and sliced it. There I see Ungrth lying down as form as an Ender Dragon. What happen to him?

"Ungrth?" I whispered.

I saw him open his eyes and lift his head up.

"Laurance? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm getting you out of here," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't want you to suffer here, too. I suffer enough already and we are getting out of here and I'm not leaving you, buddy!" I said.

"THERE HE IS!!! GET HIM!!!"

I heard screaming and yelling. I turn to look and see Shadow Knights running and had crossbows ready. Until I was lifted up by air, I looked and saw Ungrth flying. I heard shooting and Ungrth flew faster as we dodged the arrows and flew right into the portal. Everything went blank.

"Laurance, we're almost there! Just hang on!" I heard Ungrth speaking. I look around, but everything I see is a blur.

"Ungrth..." I tried to speak, but I felt weak. So this is the kind of consequences when you leave through the portal.

"Laurance, we are almost there! I'll try... ugh...." I heard Ungrth struggling as I comfort him.

I heard a thud and that would mean we landed as I fall to the ground. Ungrth lay next to me.

"I'm sorry, Laurance," Ungrth said.

"LAURANCE!!!"

Aphmau?

"Aphmau, thank you and take care of Laurance," Ungrth said as I don't feel his presence anymore.

"Ungrth...." I said weakly as darkness swept over me before Aphmau could call my name.