Chapter 3: This Can't Be!

Laurance's P.O.V.

Feeling weak, my legs started to get tired, my head is spinning, careless, and.... unloved. What could happen to me? Why do they do this? Force to kill the person I care, just to gain immortality. I sacrifice myself for Aphmau and Castor. I left behind to save them. Then everything just blackout. I wanted to go home with Cadenza, father, Aphmau, and.... Garroth. I feel hurt, unwanted, and lonely. What am I to them?

Irene....

Please help me....

I can't hold. I let my tears ran down my cheeks with scratches on it. I heard the door knocked open and I see the same guy I met when he drag me to the woods. I could see the smirk on him while I pull the blanket close to my body.

This man....

This Shadow Knight....

RUINED ME!!!!!

I let lots of tears out and he crawl on the bed as he caresses my cheek as I flinched as he continued to smirk.

"Don't worry, baby boy, you're finished because I have a mission... for you," He said.

"..."

I didn't say anything, he stood there with a faceless expression until he attacked me. He started to kiss my neck and nibble really hard as I let out a scream/moan. Then I could feel his member inside of me now. I wanted to scream, but he gagged me. He did it roughly and faster until I couldn't feel myself anymore.

~~~~~

I am alone now. Dark and sorrow room. I sit up on the edge of the bed and stood up, but failed. I fell down to the floor. How did this happen? Why would I be.... his pet? I got up and put on the red armor. And left this guys room. I met up with Gene and told me about the mission to kill someone I care for. Well, that would be hard because the person I care for is.... OMFG!!! IT'S APHMAU!!! What am I going to do!? If I really kill her, then I'll become immortal.

It felt that I've been teleported out and I really am in Phoenix Drop. I'll just warn her before I could do-

"Laurance?"

Crap, I'm spotted! I turn around. I can't believe my eyes.

"G-Garroth?" I stuttered. It's really him. I blushed. And quickly ran.

"W-Wait! Laurance!"  Heard Garroth yelling and running after me. Then I heard a voice nearby. Aphmau. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I accidentally use magic on Levin. He is still a baby to walk and it's my fault. Then I saw Aphmau. She looks at me speechless.

"A-Aphmau..." I said weakly.

"Laurance? What happen to you?!" Aphmau yelled.

"I-"

"LAURANCE!!!!" I heard Garroth yelling and I quickly ran away leaving Aphmau and Levin behind. While running, I stupidly ran into someone. I look and see Garroth. I wanted to get up, but he grabbed me by the arms.

"Where were you?! Why are you dress like this!? You know how long I was worried sick about you!? I thought you died in the Nether! And... what happen to you? Why do you have-" He placed a hand on my shoulder and I slapped it away. I drew my sword at him.

"Laurance, what are you?" He asked. I look away and I heard him gasp, "this can't be! Laurance, you are a-" I stopped him.

"Shadow Knight."

"Laurance, I..." He walked up to me and held his hand out as he lifted my chin to make me look up to his eyes.

"Garroth..."

"Laurance, I-"

"GARROTH!!!"

I let go of him and ran off while leaving him.

I'm sorry...