Chapter 9

*Misha's POV*

"Welcome to Misha's 5 star hotel." I say with open arms making Jensen smile a little. "Sorry it's not so 5 star.. The bed for you and I is the floor couch is West's." He drops his bags and pulls me into his body. "As long as I am with you I don't care." He kisses me while I giggle. "How about we go have a shower in the studio? We have keys so we can use it." "Together?" Jensen looks at me biting his lip. I nod my head. "I'll race you." I say running out the door and him chasing me from behind. We get inside and he grabs me from behind picking me up and pushing me up against the wall kissing me. I unbuckle his pants and start tugging on them as he kisses my neck. "Are you sure?" I moan as he kisses me. "I'm sure." He says placing a kiss on my lips. He lets me go, and I feel as if I have been running 10kms that's how out of breath I am. He throws his shirt off and pulls me towards him turning the shower on while I am still in my clothes. "Hey!" I throw the soap sponge at him as he laughs throwing it to the floor starring at me. "Come here you." He pulls me into him and I could feel that he was hard. "Someone's happy to see me." "Always am." He bites my lip making me tilt my head back. I know we shouldn't be doing this or be happy after we just basically ended our marriages but we are happy. He pushes me to the wall again with the water hitting us. "Kiss me." He whispers as I smash my lips against his. I start to unzip his pants when we heard the door open.

"Hello? Misha? Jensen?" We hear Jared's voice from behind our closed door. I look at Jensen and try not to laugh as his pants are in another stall and his in his underwear. "Um yeah we're uh busy.." Jensen yells out to Jared while looking at me with that go away I'm about to fuck someone look. "Guys, West was dropped off at mine.. He wouldn't sleep at your friends and he demanded to come home to you." I roll my eyes and open the bathroom door walking out drenched. "West. What's wrong buddy?" He runs and jumps in my arms making himself wet. "I miss mummy." He sobs in my shoulder and I look at Jensen whose still standing in the shower half naked. He smiles back at me and turns the shower off. "I know you do buddy, she will be back soon." "Daddy why are you all wet?" He says rubbing his eyes. "Daddy had a shower and silly daddy he forgot to take his clothes off." He started to giggle. "Silly Daddy." He repeats. Jensen finally steps out and waves to everyone. Jared couldn't help but laugh. "Uncle Jensen where are your pants?" "I lost them West so I came in here to look for them." "Oh do you want help." "Thank you West, I'd like that." West runs towards Jensen and holds his hand while they go on a hunt for his clothes. "Sorry, Viki wasn't answering her phone and you two weren't either. So.. Danneel was over earlier.. She was talking with Gen, I overheard her say Jensen ended it?" I nodded my head. "So does this mean you two are?" "Sort of. We haven't talked properly yet about it we're taking things one step out a time and we'd like no one to know besides who does already.." Jared nods his head. "I'm happy for you two. Secret is safe with me." I smile at him and hear West's voice. "I found uncle Jensen's pants."