Chapter 15

*Misha's POV*

I could feel my heart beat louder and louder. I feel as if my hearts been torn apart into pieces. "We are moving in together, I ended my marriage for you and you go and cheat on me?!" Jensen grabs my hand as I try and walk away. "Misha, I did not cheat on you. Swear on my life. Yes I saw Danneel the other night.." "When we were suppose to be on a date to discuss our relationship, you chose your ex over me and then lied about it. I don't think I can forgive you.." I whisper the last part almost breaking down into tears. I pull my hand away from Jensen's and head towards the door. "She's pregnant with my baby.." I hear him mumble from behind me making me stop. I turn my head over my shoulder and then my whole body so I'm facing him. "Maybe you should try and make things work with her and be a family. Because I don't think this can work." I bite my tongue regretting what I said instantly but I'm just so mad and hurt by what his done. "But I love you!" Jensen shouts from behind me. I don't turn around as a tear escapes my eye. "Don't you love me?" I turn around with my eyes pouring out tears. "Misha.." Jensen runs over and catches me in his arms as I cry. "I do love you, so much.. I don't want to lose you." I say through my tears. "You won't lose me.. I only want to be with you." He holds me in his arms as I continue to cry.

We lay in bed looking at one another in silence. "So you could be a dad?" I say breaking the silence. I seen the smile on Jensen's face. "I could be.. But I already am a dad kind of.. To West. I see him like a son." "I think he sees you as a dad as well." I say smiling. Jensen kisses my forehead. "Can we make this work?" He says looking at my lips then my eyes. "I'm willing to try if you are?" I kiss his lips softly. "Of course I do.." "Just promise me one thing?" "Anything Misha." "No more lies.." He nods his head and cuddles me. "I promise."

Affair.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें