Chapter 10

*Jensen's POV*

I slowly open my eyes and turn my head to see West sitting up starring at me. "Good morning.." I say smiling up at him. "Are you dating daddy?" He asks. "umm... We're just friends." I didn't want to say anything in case Misha wanted to. "I saw you kiss daddy last night when I was suppose to be asleep don't tell daddy.." I let out a small smirk. "I don't remember kissing your daddy.." I joke. Hopefully that's all he seen, Misha swore he was asleep. "Good morning my two most important men in my world." Misha says smiling getting up from the floor stretching. Thank god today is Saturday. "Coffee babe?" He looks down at me and I roll myself over so my face is in the pillow. "mhm" I moan through the pillow. Misha is such a morning person, his son as well. "You know I checked twitter last night after you fell asleep on me. I was meaning to check it after Danneel's phone was going off yesterday and I assumed it was the picture but I went on twitter, facebook everything and there's no picture, no fans freaking out, not hate tweets nothing. No one's tweeted Danneel in the past 48 hours so I think someone was texting her." "Yeah I think I saw the name Daniel on her screen but I just threw the phone so quickly I didn't take much notice." I rub my face and get up walking towards the sink and wash my face with some water.

"So should we probably talk about us?" I whisper into Misha's ear as I wrap my arms around his waist as he does the dishes. "We will." He says while I kiss his neck. "We will talk when I've finished the dishes." He says giggling as I suck on his neck. "Ewwie" West says behind us. "Hey what happened to you playing outside?" Misha asks him. "Got bored. When are we going home daddy? and when is mummy coming home?" Misha picks him up and kisses his cheek. "Mummy and daddy love each other very much. When we had you we gave you all of our love for each other to you. Mummy and daddy don't love each other the same way anymore." "I will give you the love back." West interrupts Misha. "I know you will kiddo but Daddy loves someone else.." "Uncle Jensen?" Misha nods his head. "Are you okay with that?" He nods his head. "I guess.. is that why mummy left because you don't love each other?" "Yes but she will be back soon." Misha leans in and whispers something into West's ear. He places West on the floor and he runs towards me hugging me. I hug him back and look up at Misha smiling. "West do you want to sleep over at Uncle Jared's and have a play date with Tom?" West nods his head letting go of me. "Is uncle Jared my daddy as well?" Misha and I let out a laugh. "No I'm your daddy and Jensen is daddy's partner which makes him your step daddy." He raises an eyebrow confused. "Whatever I'm going to pack." His different to other kids his age. "Why is he going to Jareds?" I ask kissing Misha's lips. "So we can talk." He kisses me back. "And do other things right?" He bites my lip. "Maybe.. If you're a good boy." "I'm a good boy!" I say following him around the trailer.