Chapter 21

*Misha's POV*

"I'll get it." I shout through out the house as I walk towards the door. "He- Oh, it's you. Hey Danneel." I say looking down to the ground. "Is Jensen home?" She says distraught. I nod my head and move out of the door way so she can come in. "Jensen!" I yell closing the door. He walks down the stairs and stops half way. "Danneel? Is everything okay?" He rushes to her and holds her as she almost collapses. She starts sobbing in his arms as he tries to comfort her, only yesterday he was doing that for me. "I'll give you two some privacy." I smile at Jensen and walk up stairs to check on West. "Hey buddy, how you feeling today?" I sit down next to him on the floor. "Is that mummy at the door?" I shake my head. "She is still away but she will be home soon I promise." I hope..

*Jensen's POV*

"Lets go into the kitchen and have some tea." I guide her to the kitchen not letting go of her hand. I haven't seen her this upset since our marriage ended. "Here take a seat, I'll put the kettle on." I let go of her hand as she continues to sob. I pour the hot water into a cup and hand it to her as she sips it slowly. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask as she looks up at me from the cup, her make up a mess. "I miss you Jensen.. I still love you." I look down at the counter and back at her. "Danneel, I miss you too.."

*Misha's POV*

I close West's door slowly trying to not be loud as he is sleeping. I walk down stairs and see that Jensen and Danneel aren't standing in the hallway. I hear sobbing in the kitchen and head towards the door when I over hear there conversation. "I miss you Jensen.. I still love you." "I miss you too.." My heart skips a beat as I hear Jensen say he misses her, there was a long pause which could only mean one thing. They are kissing each other. I grab my keys off of the table in the hallway and head out for a drive. I can't believe that he just did that to me, the least he could do was be honest with me, say he wasn't happy, say he didn't love me and he loved her. I knew I was losing him the minute she said she was pregnant with his kid. I knew he wasn't happy with me.

*Jensen's POV*

"But I love Misha now." She starts to sob again. "I'm sorry Danneel, he makes me happy." "And I didn't?" She sobs louder. "No Dan, you did it's just it wasn't perfect with us and with Misha it feels right.." "We were suppose to be a family!" She yells at me moving her hand and knocking the cup off the table making it smash on the floor. "I have to go." She gets up and runs out of the house before I could stop her. "Did you and daddy have a fight?" West walks in sobbing. "No buddy, your dad and I are fine." I walk over towards him and kneel down hugging him. "Then where is daddy?" He sobs on my shoulder. "Did he leave like mummy did? Does he not love me either?" "Of course he loves you more then anything." "More then you?" "Yes more then me. His probably around the place some where." "No his not anywhere and the moving thing is gone." "The car?" I ask holding him up in front of me as he nods. "Maybe he is at the store. How about you go tidy your bedroom and I will start dinner. Sound good?" "And find daddy?" I nod my head. "Yeah and find daddy." I kiss his forehead as he runs upstairs to his room. I pull out my phone and click on Misha's name. The phone rings out and goes to his voicemail. "Hey babe, it's me. Where are you?" I place the phone back in my pocket and start to prepare dinner. I don't understand, Misha would tell me if he was going some where..